• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    You're never gonna believe this ****. I stumbled into a knife shop yesterday and apparently it's owned by some dude named Brad. He took all the good inventory with him to a show and red just isn't my color so I walked out empty handed. But now that I know where this Brad guy stores his knives between shows, I'll be sure to go back by next week.

What's got two thumbs and just saved $17 in parking and admission fees?

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    You're never gonna believe this ****. I stumbled into a knife shop yesterday and apparently it's owned by some dude named Brad. He took all the good inventory with him to a show and red just isn't my color so I walked out empty handed. But now that I know where this Brad guy stores his knives between shows, I'll be sure to go back by next week.

And where might this fine shop owned by one Brad be located?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

Just so you know the inventory in my store does not reflect what I have on hand or what I have for the website.....two different sets of inventory. Right now I'm basically down to just a few Ultratech models, I got absolutely hammered in sales for December. I do have 11 different models coming this week, but they will never make it to the store. They will be at the Indy 1500 if you would like to check them out.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Just so you know the inventory in my store does not reflect what I have on hand or what I have for the website.....two different sets of inventory. Right now I'm basically down to just a few Ultratech models, I got absolutely hammered in sales for December. I do have 11 different models coming this week, but they will never make it to the store. They will be at the Indy 1500 if you would like to check them out.

I'm in no hurry and now that I know you're right around the corner, let me know if you have any after the show and I'll swing over and pick one up.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Brad is good people, as are all former Galyan's employees.

Once Brad knows your preferences, he will track you down at gun shows and sell you knives you will like. This has happened to a friend of mine.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Yup. They're crap and there's a lot of them out with and many people proud of themselves because they think they got a knife that looks like and is the same quality as a Microtech for only $50 or less and they don't give two craps whether its a knock off or not

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'm seeing a lot more cheap low quality OTF knives than normal, which is fine. You want cheap, buy cheap. You want quality, step up and buy quality. What really concerns me the most about this show is the number of counterfeits (not to be confused with the clones) I'm seeing, including Benchmade, Microtech, Strider, and others.....some of them are very good and getting hard to detect. Then you have the few that are selling the cheap low quality OTF knives that are made in China and telling people that they are USA made...totally misrepresenting the product and gouging you on the price :rolleyes: It's definitely a buyers beware market at this show.:twocents:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm seeing a lot more cheap low quality OTF knives than normal, which is fine. You want cheap, buy cheap. You want quality, step up and buy quality. What really concerns me the most about this show is the number of counterfeits (not to be confused with the clones) I'm seeing, including Benchmade, Microtech, Strider, and others.....some of them are very good and getting hard to detect. Then you have the few that are selling the cheap low quality OTF knives that are made in China and telling people that they are USA made...totally misrepresenting the product and gouging you on the price :rolleyes: It's definitely a buyers beware market at this show.:twocents:

It's almost as if it were a good idea to do business with a dealer who has established a long term reputation for integrity and ethical business practices and has a long list of repeat customers who can and do honestly and candidly recommend that dealer without reservation.

Now . . . who might be such a dealer . . .

I won't name names, but their initials are BRAD and KNIFE LADY (see, you can tell it's just initials because I used all caps, and okay, I used the X-treme version of initials by using the initial letter of each letter in their names, not just the first).

Compglock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 10, 2015
    Brownsburg
    I picked up a new Benchmade from Brad & Knife Lady at the show. Definitely top shelf inventory and some sweet collectibles! I hear there is a storefront in Noblesville? I need to pick up an Ultratech! SE/OTF

Top Bottom