• Would you buy a Ouija Board?

• Total voters

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    As a kid we had one. We would have a few friends over and have some giggles with it. Now a days they are a bit more sinister. Would you buy one now? Or even allow one in your house? Or do you believe it's just a game and is harmless?

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I know too many people that have had interesting/bad experiences with them. And there's enough weird crap going on in my house that I am against letting more weird crap in. No thank you.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Had friends in college play with it one night and all of them got scared **** after that. The weirdest thing was one of them didn't want to join and the board WAS asking for her to join. She had a fever for a week after that night. During the game, my college mates kept asking who was in contact with them and said it was Jose Rizal, then later change it's name using the numbers 666. I'm having goose bumps while typing this. So no, not dealing with **** we can't shoot at.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We played with one when I was a kid. It really freaked my sister out. Strange things happened. That's for sure. Go for it.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I had one as a kid, strange things never happened to me, I had a few friends that would tell you otherwise. That being said, I don't think I'd allow one in my house today. BTW, demon bacon is to die for!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seeing as how they're mass-produced by some game company or another, they don't scare me in the least. I've messed with them when I was a kid too, and nothing happened whatsoever. Now if the planchette moved on its own without having to have people put their hands on it, I might change my mind, but as it is, it's too easy to "fake" a result to scare the gullible. If it were truly supernatural, you wouldn't need to touch it to get the planchette to move. :dunno:

With that said, I do believe in "spirits" and/or ghosts, but IMHO they have nothing to do with Ouija boards.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Had one when I was a kid. I threw it away. At 21 years old I was a Christian, but was still harassed by a demon(s). I don't know why it was allowed to happen, but it did. The weirdness went on for years, real serious for about 1 year. It is real and if you open that door there is only one way to close it. We're not allowed to discuss it on INGO.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I find them interesting, but I doubt I'd ever mess with it or bring one into our home. My husband has seen them do freaky things. When I was a teen, a friend of mine and I used to try various things to contact the paranormal. Nothing ever worked, but I have had weird things happen when I wasn't trying!
    When my maternal grandma died n 86, my mom brought her Ouija board home and kept it in the garage. Nobody knew what to do with it, we didn't really want it, but didn't know if something bad would happen if we threw it out, burned it, etc.! I'm not sure what happened to it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had friends in college play with it one night and all of them got scared **** after that. The weirdest thing was one of them didn't want to join and the board WAS asking for her to join. She had a fever for a week after that night. During the game, my college mates kept asking who was in contact with them and said it was Jose Rizal, then later change it's name using the numbers 666. I'm having goose bumps while typing this. So no, not dealing with **** we can't shoot at.

Oh you can shoot at them... You just need a Plasma Blaster! ;)

GhostbustersProtons01.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've never laid hands on one myself...I've been around them and know people that have played with them. I am unaware of any unexplainable things that any of them ever claimed.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    **** on these threads
    What next, bacon wallets, a religion thread brewing for a closed thread.
    Crap never ends with absolutely worthless threads like this.

Please a Milton friggn Bradley ouija board.
    In 6 years of ingo this one is one of the worst.

What next
    Does anyone at Ingo believe in the booooogey man?

And these superstitions about Christians/ people sayin they have experienced " wierdness" or the crap posses some kind of power is typical of these types and those who "played" with em.

this is exactly why they keep selling, simple hype and superstitions, its too bad some as humans, in this century actually believe in such a concept.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    **** on these threads
    What next, bacon wallets, a religion thread brewing for a closed thread.
    Crap never ends with absolutely worthless threads like this.

Please a Milton friggn Bradley ouija board.
    In 6 years of ingo this one is one of the worst.

What next
    Does anyone at Ingo believe in the booooogey man?

And these superstitions about Christians/ people sayin they have experienced " wierdness" or the crap posses some kind of power is typical of these types and those who "played" with em.

this is exactly why they keep selling, simple hype and superstitions, its too bad some as humans, in this century actually believe in such a concept.

Sooooooo, yes or no on the Ouija board?

Top Bottom