• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I can tell you it won't be a % off everything in the store type sale this year. Although cash will definitely sway our pricing as usual. We will have a bunch of items; some of them closeouts and some of them hot hard to get items that will be marked down crazy low.

For everyone who has been saying it will be worth it, thanks you for letting people know how these usually go down!!

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    5 yr anniversary

Hey,Jahred,I will hopefully,be there,schedule willing....I think you guys have one of the best stores I have been in.....ROCK ON BRO ! ! !

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    5 yr anniversary

And,I am still hoping to work out a deal on a Hi-Point .45....You know,the deal I talked to you about on the phone (the trading of all the goodies I have)....keep me in mind.... peace out...... Donzo

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    It is pretty hard to believe we’ve have been at this for 5 years this years. It has been our honor and privilege to be one of your local shops for everything firearms related. We deeply appreciate being apart of INGO as a family. This July will mark the 5-year anniversary of 21st Century Firearms Inc. being in the firearms business. In that time we have seen an exponential increase in customers and what we consider most of you to be, friends. It would be our honor to invite you all to celebrate this milestone with us on July 23, 2011 from 9am till we run out of food.

We will be pricing several items in the shop at some crazy prices and be giving items and who knows what throughout the day. Britton has hired some kind of BBQ Samurai that will be providing BBQ Pulled Pork and Beverages for you all to grub on while you are there.

Please stay tuned as we update this with more information as the date comes closer. We will be sending out a coupon to all the members who are on our email list, so shoot us an email and get signed up.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

21st Century Firearms Inc

P.S. Britton has been saying some crazy stuff about this to us in the shop during our planning meetings, and it will EPIC!!!
    OH NO!!!

It's my birthday weekend and I have a rifle course I'm filming in Michigan. :( I would LOVE to make the event. Darn it.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    For everyone who has been saying it will be worth it, thanks you for letting people know how these usually go down!!

I wish they'd stop saying it so that there will be more deals available for ME! ;)

I'm really excited about this. I've had several good transactions with 21st Century, and I'd be glad to make another one if I find something I need/can justify. :)

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Hi-Point as a giveaway???

5 guns for 5 years given away sounds about right. And only one will be a high point. :)
    Am I to understand that you are going to be giving away a Hi-Point????
    Could I be so bold to ask what kind Point as a giveaway and how are you going to do it?(Like a doorprize?)
    I love my Charter Arms snubbie I bought from Jahred and the Hornady ammo was AWESOME!!!!!
    Thanks to you guys,Jahred and the great service I got when I was there......

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Hi-Point .45

And,I am still hoping to work out a deal on a Hi-Point .45....You know,the deal I talked to you about on the phone (the trading of all the goodies I have)....keep me in mind.... peace out...... Donzo
    If I can't get a free Hi-Point,I hope you will have one at a good price.......I really want a .45......I mean REALLY!!!!!!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It was good to meet you and shoot the Sh*t for a few.

LOL!

I am definitely looking forward to a return trip up there!

Easily one of the best shops I have been in...

Don't take this wrong, but I am glad you are 2 Hours away... ;)
    My wife would kill me if you guys were closer...

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    LOL!

I am definitely looking forward to a return trip up there!

Easily one of the best shops I have been in...

Don't take this wrong, but I am glad you are 2 Hours away... ;)
    My wife would kill me if you guys were closer...

Well, if she ever makes that threat.... you are on your own..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom