• Status
    Not open for further replies.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I picked the guns out that we will be giving away, hopefully we will be posting that list soon.
    I kinda like the element of surprise. But just like everything, it is 2 sided. A good give-a-way can attract ppl if they know what it is. And, at the same time some ppl will not like the give-a-way and just not show up.

Myself, I am trying to arrange time away from work so that I can make it up there.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    What? I'd be all over that. Free means $200, right? Transfer fee.

And I gotta switch weekends with someone. Or at least Saturday so I can go. I WILL work on that tomorrow.

Robb ain't lying I tried to give a can away a few 1500's ago and the first 3 names I drew from the hat, never sent and ID or mailed the paperwork in to the ATF.

The final details are being worked out daily by the higher ups here and the formal list of the freebies and sale items will be published.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Robb ain't lying I tried to give a can away a few 1500's ago and the first 3 names I drew from the hat, never sent and ID or mailed the paperwork in to the ATF.

I was there, I can vouch for this!

"Want to enter to win a free suppressor?"
    "uhm....no." <scurry off>

Mind boggling.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hmmmm

The final details are being worked out daily by the higher ups here and the formal list of the freebies and sale items will be published.

Guess that means you've got three to give away at the party, right?:):;)

I'm trying to decide whether to wait til my first form 4 comes back approved b4 I send them another $200. First one went pending June 2nd.

Whadya think?

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Guess that means you've got three to give away at the party, right?:):;)

I'm trying to decide whether to wait til my first form 4 comes back approved b4 I send them another $200. First one went pending June 2nd.

Whadya think?

The longer you wait to send it in, the longer it will take to come back.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Maybe the person didn't have the $200 to put into the stamp, or wasn't interested in a can :dunno:

You mean 3 people... Cause that's when we gave up on trying to give it away. We had two people that just never gave us their info to complete the paperwork, and the third got the paperwork and has sat on it for more than a year now.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    You mean 3 people... Cause that's when we gave up on trying to give it away. We had two people that just never gave us their info to complete the paperwork, and the third got the paperwork and has sat on it for more than a year now.

I'll take it and can have my paperwork off in a week's time, pending the return time from the locals.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    If the 1st doesn't go thru I've just wasted a 2nd $200 tho'.
    We have only ever seen one transfer not go through, and that person ended up in jail for a felony soon after purchasing the item and sending in paperwork. If you can buy a gun in Indiana from a dealer you will have no problems.

As far as the give away gun list most likely it will be posted a week or so after the holiday, heck, the guns we want to give away might sell by then. :) Anyways, it should be a few thousand dollars in guns we will be giving away.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Thanks Britton.

We have only ever seen one transfer not go through, and that person ended up in jail for a felony soon after purchasing the item and sending in paperwork. If you can buy a gun in Indiana from a dealer you will have no problems.

As far as the give away gun list most likely it will be posted a week or so after the holiday, heck, the guns we want to give away might sell by then. :) Anyways, it should be a few thousand dollars in guns we will be giving away.

I've been buying guns for years so I guess I'll get the pprwerk sent.:)

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Shuttle van to the range for suppressor demo has been arranged. In talks with special guests, and I am making my nickle plated 1982 Colt SA .357 all pretty!

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    FREE CAN

You'd be surprised on how hard it us to give away the chance to win a free can at the 1500...

SOME people are just too lazy to jump on a good thing even when it's hitting them in the face. Hopefully this bad experience on the can give away hasn't spoiled it for your generosity in the future. I can't wait for the party ! Already got my vacation request turned in . :rockwoot:

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    It is on my calendar, can't wait!

This event sounds great! It has been too long since I have made a purchase.

Looking forward to seeing David and his team, as well as other INGO members that will be there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom