• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Good chance to put some faces to names here.
    Got a great deal on a Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge.
    All staff helpful and friendly.
    Awesome barbecue, fresh donuts.
    Well worth the drive.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Had a great time. Bought the GSG 1911 Tactical that I wanted (sorry Stainer for accusing you of trying to buy mine), with an extra magazine. Also got an extra mag for the MKIII 22/45, 2 boxes of 9mm, 2 boxes of .45, free t-shirt, stickers, INGO badge, 1 donut, and the best frickin Pulled Pork ever. Went to the range and fell in love with the suppressor's there, Definitely on my "to buy" list. It was a pleasure to meet some fellow INGOers also. Thanks to Britton and staff for the awesome Customer Service even during the Computer Crisis!!:rockwoot:

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Your correct, it was a trick question, hey I said it was hard. One free box of 9mm to jeremy and one to dubsac!

Had a great time didn't get to stay as long as I wanted but long enough to get a new host for my suppressor. Hit the range and sent some lead downrange. The worst part, was I forgot to hit Britton up for my box-o-ammo.:dunno: Had a great time and Id like to think everyone who made it possible.:rockwoot:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Thanks to all that came to the sale. We actually bought 200 shirts and they were gone in the first two hours. We figure close to 350 to 400 people came in the shop. I guess next year we will need to buy more shirts. :) Now it's time to eat some left over pulled pork and relax, this old guy is tired. dubac, I'll save that box of ammo for your next visit.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to all that came to the sale. We actually bought 200 shirts and they were gone in the first two hours. We figure close to 350 to 400 people came in the shop. I guess next year we will need to buy more shirts. :) Now it's time to eat some left over pulled pork and relax, this old guy is tired. dubac, I'll save that box of ammo for your next visit.
    your a gentleman and a scholar sir. ty :D

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    Had a great time. Saved a few bucks on a mag. Met a few members. Fenway was OC at the booth (not what you would normally think!) Would have bought an INGO had there been a Med. for my son....-1 lol. Range was great. Must have a .22 suppressor! Busy and I got there an hour after opening. I look forward to the next one.

To the ingo staff: DO NOT give stickers to a 3 yr. old! My INSIDE window now says Suppressed is best.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    glad for all who attended

Sounds like everybody had a good time. Got my GSG 1911 on friday. Paid an extra premium for missing the sale date but the gas I saved more than paid for the difference. Worked on the 22/45 with some more duracoat and duracoated Caveman's PSL stock for him today after I plumbed the vent box into the dryer vent. :) Many thanks to whoever it was who sold him the 700 stock today since I get his cast off if his still shoots as well in the new one.. Did some other prepping stuff too but as productive as the day was, I still wished I could have been at the sale to enjoy the meet and greet as well as the pulled pork.:D

Hope y'all didn't hurt Britton too badly. He'll have some new stock in the store next time I get by I'll bet.
    :rockwoot:

chewylax8

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Thanks again 21st Century! Had a great time with my wife, were able to pick up a LCP for her (her first!)...and some patches for me. Better yet, she decided to be a member of INGO, but I'll let her introduce herself soon.

By the way, who ended up winning the free guns?

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Thanks again 21st Century! Had a great time with my wife, were able to pick up a LCP for her (her first!)...and some patches for me. Better yet, she decided to be a member of INGO, but I'll let her introduce herself soon.

By the way, who ended up winning the free guns?
    Well I havent recieved a call, so apparently not me lol

backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    Had a great time even though I wasn't too talkative as I was running on 2 hours sleep. Finally got to meet the boss, Fenway, along with the other mods. Picked up an INGO hat, tshirt, and some stickers.

Inside I got some ammo and a Bobcat steel rimfire walker, among other various things.

Out at the range, Jahred was practically forcing people to shoot. I went through quite a few mags with the gsg1911s, although it seemed everything I touched broke:D(first the reddot went out on the 10/22 and then 2/3 gsg1911s wouldn't cycle when i shot them). Also shot the beretta 92, and he even let me put a few rounds through his ar with the m4-2000 on it.

A few people brought out their HK45's and shot them with the AAC Ti-Rant. Subsonic 45 is awesome!! There may even be a pic of Jahred himself shooting one of those "commie" guns.

The Huntertown Arms 6" will be my next .22 suppressor for sure! He also said he could help me out witht my Ops Inc. can for my MK12!

Thanks for everything you guys did, both at the shop and on the range. Another great day with 21st Century Firearms:ingo:

rush176

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Had a great time. Brought my wife to her first every gun store and she picked out her first gun (S&W Bodyguard) and an Uncle Mike's holster. We also stocked up on the great ammo deals, enjoyed some awesome pulled pork and met lots of great people. Thanks Britton and Jahred and the rest of the 21st Century staff for helping my wife with her first gun purchase. She said afterwards how much she appreciated everyone being so nice to her even with all her questions. She never felt like anyone looked down on her or made her feel stupid due to lack of experience with guns. Great job guys you are true professionals.:rockwoot:

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Best day ever! Free shirt, free ammo, free suppressor show! I wish I didnt purchase a Sig a few weeks ago so I could have bought a GSG 1911. Insane price! And they were going fast!

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    First time at 21st Century Firearms. Store was packed with people and guns. I will definitely have to make it back soon. Wonder if they would accept a Chevy Trailblazer for that 50 Cal. on the wall.

Last edited:

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Wow. What a great day!

I had a good time at the shop (I always do). This time was definitely special. It was good meeting some INGO members, getting some free stickers, and becoming a site supporter (this site rocks).

Now, the shop...wow, what a great crowd. Dave and his staff did an outstanding job handling the masses. He even managed to stay calm when his Internet went down for a few minutes.

The range was a blast! Even though Jahred gave me a hard time about my accuracy (I told you....I was aiming for the dirt, not the metal plates). Seriously, I was thankful to have the opportunity to fire so many suppressed weapons. Jahred, thanks for being such a good host and answering all of my questions.

So the day was good....really good. Walked out with my t-shirt, good food, some INGO stickers, six AK mags, a Ruger SR9c, and a suppressor for my 9mm's (Jahred, please feel free to text or call me if you need anything for my paperwork). I will be back for the Hunter Town Guardian next week.

Can't wait till the next big sale!

Larry

To everyone at 21st, THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    So Dave or Jahred, can either of you guys post the winners of the firearms and press so we all know who to be jealous of. I headed to the range slightly before the first drawing would have happened. I didn't get a call this afternoon so I guess no free toys for me :(

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I'll go by the shop after church this morning and pick up the tickets. Will post the names of the winners after that. Should have done it last night, but we were all drained and not thinking straight. I can tell you that none of the winners were present during the drawing.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    The wife and I showed up around 9:30. Picked up 2 free t-shirts, some free INGO stickers and decals, bought an INGO t-shirt, and picked up 2000 rounds of PMC .223. The price was just too good to resist!

Also met danielocean03 and SmileDocHill who are both awesome guys.

Thanks to all involved!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom