• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    So we got bored the other day and decided to create a new Kestrel 22 product. We decided to make it fit into an existing tube. It looks like this.

photobucket-5809-1326126840848.jpg

photobucket-2743-1326126893879.jpg

photobucket-2666-1326126697692.jpg

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. Now available from Huntertown Arms is a Kestrel recore for your Tactical Innovations TAC65 suppressor. Upgrade your TAC65 to a full auto capable stainless steel core that you can actually clean! You get all the benefits of the Kestrel without paying an additional $200 tax, waiting 6 months, or having to buy an arbor press to get your existing baffles out of the can.

The recore costs $250, which includes cleaning the existing tube and replacing the core.

Email us at sales@huntertownarms.com for additional information.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Wow, didn't realize you guys were all caught up. Like the booster being done so the Guardian 9 can finally be released. Or all the pre-ordered Kestrel 556 cans are made and ready to transfer. :stickpoke: :popcorn:

Waiting for the tube to come in to start building guardian 9s. We took a hiatus on the lathe that spits out kestrel 22 baffles to make these cores.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Waiting for the tube to come in to start building guardian 9s. We took a hiatus on the lathe that spits out kestrel 22 baffles to make these cores.

I'm just busting your chops Steve. Looks nice. Should make anybody's Tac65 a lot more user friendly.

Now you need to do this same thing for the YHM Mite. I don't shoot mine anymore since its such a pain to take apart, and since I got my Guardian upgraded to the Kestrel core.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    So we got bored the other day...

Stop being bored and rush those Kestrel 5.56 cans to Harley at Down By The Tracks so he can send me my paperwork and get the ball rolling on my wait for the BATF to send me my NFA stamp!!!!! :D:P

On topic though, that's pretty sweet! You guys keep turning out pleasant surprises! :)

Top Bottom