• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    photobucket_zps152cbcaf.jpg

copy the link from photobucket that I circled. come to INGO, on the toolbar above the text box, click the 4th image over from the right (looks like a tree in a box) click the tab for "from URL" right click, paste

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    What does it weigh?

I have a 3,500 pound limit, which cuts down the trailers I can pull.

I believe it's over 1,900 lbs, but less than 2,000. The dimensions are 14'9" long, 6'10" wide, and about 7' tall. We pick it up Wednesday afternoon...fingers crossed it will fit in the garage( height wise).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I believe it's over 1,900 lbs, but less than 2,000. The dimensions are 14'9" long, 6'10" wide, and about 7' tall. We pick it up Wednesday afternoon...fingers crossed it will fit in the garage( height wise).

That's pretty good. But it seems kinda low though. I've been looking, and it seems even the small ones are 3,000 or so. Add in camping gear, and my Escape is over the Gross Vehicle Weight.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    That's pretty good. But it seems kinda low though. I've been looking, and it seems even the small ones are 3,000 or so. Add in camping gear, and my Escape is over the Gross Vehicle Weight.

I am pretty sure that they use a lot of aluminum instead of steel like most units built. Lippert Components builds the majority of the chassis for RV's. I think at least 60% of the market share belongs to them.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure using modern materials, adhesives, and connectors, you can build what in days gone by may have been all steel and solid wood and screws at a huge reduction in weight.

With that door latched in the open position, you can't lower the awning, and with the awning lowered at all, you can't open the door beyond 90°. Would have made more sense to have the door open the opposite handedness and just put the latch higher up over the wheel well. Maybe move the porch light so it's not blocked by the door.

Top Bottom