• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    The wife and I decided it was time for another dog. We rescued Sophie from Giant Paw Prints out of Valparaiso. She is an 11 month old lab/border collie mix. You can tell she had the border collie in her. When I take her out she gets crouch/hunch like she wants to start herding. I know there are a number of rescue organizations out there. But I must say GPP does a great job of vetting the dogs. Are they good with other dogs/cats, kids. The foster mom Krystal was fantastic to work with. Here is Sophie.

IMG_20170122_102917142.jpg

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    She looks like a wonderfully sweet girl! My wife and I are "cat people", even though I`ve hunted over a TON of great Brittanies and Short hairs on birds. But any animal that`s a rescue is a special animal and make great pets.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    She needs some bacon strips... And pig ears... And some busy bones! Yes my labs like all of those and would weigh 300 lbs if we gave them what they wanted all the time. Congrats on the addition to the family.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sweet girl!
    we've got a collie lab mix, and she's been great.
    Unfortunately she got the collie's sensitive stomach. Oh, she'll eat anything, Lava rocks, rose bushes, wood trim, but give her a dog biscuit with the wrong ingredient in it and back up it comes.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The wife and I decided it was time for another dog. We rescued Sophie from Giant Paw Prints out of Valparaiso. She is an 11 month old lab/border collie mix. You can tell she had the border collie in her. When I take her out she gets crouch/hunch like she wants to start herding. I know there are a number of rescue organizations out there. But I must say GPP does a great job of vetting the dogs. Are they good with other dogs/cats, kids. The foster mom Krystal was fantastic to work with. Here is Sophie.

View attachment 52634

Congrats on adopting the rescued dog.

We we are on week 3 with Chevy. He has brought love of joy to our family.
    Rescues are great pets.

We went through Heartland Small Animal Rescue out of South Bend, IN.
    They did a great job with all of the vet stuff. He is even chipped.

4711F62E-A1E2-4C17-9DA1-E66203447E7B_zpsxhibrfib.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I can't wait until he gets a little older so I can take him to the Levy :)

Top Bottom