• ...and so much more!
  • Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    All,

I know a lot of the members here are good at contacting our representation.

However, for me it has always been one of those "I'll get around to it someday" propositions. Well, I took my meager little step today and I encourage anybody like me to do the same.

Here is my short note to our Senators and my Representative. Feel free to copy and use... It can't hurt.

Contact | United States Senator Dan Coats of Indiana

Senator Joe Donnelly

https://susanwbrooks.house.gov/contact/email-me

Dear Sen. Coats,

I have never written to my Senators or Representatives, so this is unknown territory for me. I simply wanted to make sure my voice was heard and my position was clear. I ask for your support for our Constitution and Amendments as they are written.

When asked to pick a topic, I chose Gun Control. However, many of our challenges could be addressed by simply getting back to the basics and following the guidance of our Constitution. Please do not fold to the insanity of the current administration. Stand by your convictions and stand by your constituents. Thank you for fighting the good fight, and do not fail to defeat any un-constitutional bill brought to your attention. Stay especially strong when dealing with the high emotions of the gun control advocates. We all know that limits on gun rights are not the answer to any of our current problems.

Respectfully,

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Seems like every few years, we have to take the time to write our congress reps to try to instill some sense in them. As you mentioned, it appears that it is time to do it yet again.

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    I called Senator Donnelly today and left him a message. It was just short and to the point. Something to the facts of Senator Donnelly my name is ___________ and I am one of your voters. I'm pretty sure the you get a lot of these messages but I figure the more you get the more sure of your vote you will be. First of all thank you for your pro 2A stance. I just wanted to ask you to please vote NO on any new gun regulations and especially the AWB or limitations on magazine sizes. Thanks for your time. For those who are interested his number is (202)224-4814.

Top Bottom