• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let me ask a stupid question...

Are we going to try to bring back slavery?
    Seems like a lot of hoopla going on about it.

I don't know who "we" is, but assuming it's Western society in general, no one is trying to bring it back, but saying that is apparently racist. I learned this from several professional protesters.

Next thing ya know we'll have more holocausts happening....

Pffft. Crazy talk. I'm just grateful there are no groups in the world who want to force others to accept their belief system or be killed. Dodged that bullet.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My brother put me on him.......The best I can ascertain is that he thinks Western Civilization has brought something to the table and it's okay to celebrate that...He kind of reminds me of a male Camille Paglia, who is a liberal Bernie supporter, yet maintains common sense....For one thing she is an Atheist who feels World religion should be taught in schools......I think you would enjoy some of his talks Que....

Wait. A male version of a lesbian, thought provoking, uber-liberal social critic?

How have I not heard of this guy.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't know who "we" is, but assuming it's Western society in general, no one is trying to bring it back, but saying that is apparently racist. I learned this from several professional protesters.

Pffft. Crazy talk. I'm just grateful there are no groups in the world who want to force others to accept their belief system or be killed. Dodged that bullet.
    Run out of purple ink did "we"??

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wait. A male version of a lesbian, thought provoking, uber-liberal social critic?

How have I not heard of this guy.

You'll enjoy him if you like Camille....I remember Camille defending Sarah Palin from an attack by Maureen Dowd whom she described as a member of the "Upper West Side Manhattan elitist women who hate (Palin) because it's obvious to anyone she is getting loving on a regular basis from something other than her little plastic friend...An empowered female adored by her husband frightens them..."

[video=youtube;0AuRNff4kvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuRNff4kvA[/video]

Camille Paglia would be a great auctioneer....:)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I've probably referenced Paglia more than anyone on INGO. :D

I find her to be principled, and explicit about what her principles are.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've probably referenced Paglia more than anyone on INGO. :D

I find her to be principled, and explicit about what her principles are.

The gamergate kids refer to Christina Hoff Summers as "Based Mom" and Camille as "Based Goddess" for their defense of letting males be males...

[video=youtube;mYG2-ykZtJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYG2-ykZtJo[/video]

[video=youtube;5WcjeJ2EE8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WcjeJ2EE8M[/video]

[video=youtube;t9NBJlYqW7U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9NBJlYqW7U[/video]

"There is no female Mozart for the same reason there is no female Jack the Ripper...." Camille Paglia

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    20769943_10154990935063042_8305345790568082567_n.jpg

19990393_10154913060388042_2806263262857544476_n.jpg

It's coming along.
    Jason

Top Bottom