Out of all GOP candidates for president, who do you NOT like the most and why?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I'll start by saying I dislike Walker and Cruz the most, it's a tie.

Walker: Wisconsin's credentials have gone down the toilet and he is seriously mismanaging their budget. If he can't fix a state he can't fix the whole country.

Cruz: can't help but feel he wants to turn America into a theocratic, science-denying country equivalent to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Bush & Christie. sorry, had to list both. If you don't know why i feel we are lost.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Almost a tie between #1 & #2.

#1) The fat ass puss bag for obvious reasons. And I ****ing hate bullies.

#2) And then there's The Donald. He's running as a Republican, so he listens to what those voters are saying, and then says those things. But what did he say last time? What did he say in past years? The Donald is dangerous. If you support him, consider that he's just mimicking the candidate he thinks you want. But once in office, it's all about The Donald.

#3) Bush is #3. Politically he's not all that much different from Hilary except maybe her penis may be bigger.

#4) Most "evangelical" candidates. They scare the **** out of me. Just, no. Cruz is in this category. I'd like to like him for his "pro-constitution" stand. But just too smarmy and politically expedient for me.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    For the Bush haters, I suggest if you really want insight into what he is about, as opposed to speculating BS, Read "The Bushes" by Peter Schweizer and Rochelle Schweizer. That said, I like Walker and believe if Bush is the nominee the media left will deluge us with decades of Bush mis-steps, real and made up.

A BS comment above on Walker shows how much the left is afraid of him.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump, I just don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth, weather I agree with what he's saying or not.

Trump likely just stepped on his %&#$ today. He questioned McCain's war status, making light of him being a POW. I expect the backlash to be swift. This train ride is over folks. Trump couldn't contain the stupid.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Trump likely just stepped on his %&#$ today. He questioned McCain's war status, making light of him being a POW. I expect the backlash to be swift. This train ride is over folks. Trump couldn't contain the stupid.

I have never really taken his campaign seriously, the guy is a loudmouth, joke.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

How many punctuation marks did he step on? :stickpoke:

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Well, Trump just took a dump today, with his comments on McCain's service. :noway:

I'm undecided right now, but I'm intrigued by Rand Paul. It is wide open for my vote, at this point, though.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On the democrat side I like Sanders, can't handle Clinton. (Sanders is a "I call it like I see it" liberal, for better or worse; Clinton is well...a Clinton.)

On the Republican side I am super conflicted...the two guys I like best on Ideology (Paul and Cruz) are unelectable for me due to their (apparent) religious motivations. Trump is a joke in my book, Christie and Bush are too "inside the beltway" for me already.

I heard Garrison talking about a guy who will be announcing in August, and he was making the guy sound pretty good...a Governor from the southwest I think...but I don't remeber his name.

That's the eternal struggle with being an "independant"...maybe "My Guy" just hasn't announced yet.

ETA: Bolded to highlight the answer to OP's question...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom