• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have been trying to find a couple Gen4 Glock 22 or 23 mags, but all I can find so far is ZERO online and only 4 Glock 23 mags in a rack at Gander Mountain for $39.99 ea.:(

G582

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Greenwood
    I just bought 10 15 rd KCI mags for my G19 to use at the range for $11 each from "Whatacountry.com.". I have never used them before so I don't know how reliable they are

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just bought 10 15 rd KCI mags for my G19 to use at the range for $11 each from "Whatacountry.com.". I have never used them before so I don't know how reliable they are

I've used a bunch of 17, 15, and 33 round KCI mags with no problems.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana

Lol, I just bought the same mags from CDNN a few weeks ago for $7 ea. Only thing I don't like is the followers want to tilt when loading.

G582

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Greenwood
    Lol, I just bought the same mags from CDNN a few weeks ago for $7 ea. Only thing I don't like is the followers want to tilt when loading.
    as long as they feed ok. Like I said I have factory mags for carry if decide to go back to the Glock for carry

civilshoot582

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Morgan County
    I just picked up some aftermarket hi cap glock mags on Cabela's for a pretty reasonable price. 34.99 ea. They still have some in stock. 9mm and .40.

How do these compare with the Glock factory mags? I have been looking into getting one of these because the factory mags seem a bit pricey.

Last edited:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    How do these compare with the Glock factory mags? I have been looking into getting one of these because the factory mags seem a bit pricey.

I just got them in the mail on Friday. Have not had the chance to get out the range. I know I am going to need a mag loader to get them full.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Whatacountry.com just went on vacation. This is what they now have on their site.

Due to the overwhelming demand of our merchandise we are temporarily suspending all phone and online ordering. All orders that have been successfully placed will be fulfilled; we greatly appreciate your patience while we work on all the open orders.

Jbill1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    South Bend
    Botach finally sent me an email yesterday and now my G17 mags are on back order. Went and picked a couple up at my local store. Last 2 he had. Not sure if I will ever get the Botach order.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    my buddy has been searching like crazy, cant even find the KCI ones, he did find a good deal on a g18 mag though.

From what I hear the KCI ones are a waste of money for anything but range work, even with Wolff springs. It'd be interesting to mix a few in with factory magazines for failure drills though.

Top Bottom