• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hidesert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Many of you suffer from an "Intervention Worthy" gun addiction as I do. I have a few shirts left from a prior run I had made that you may like. I am not a business but print as a hobby. The production of this design was limited and WILL likely NOT BE PRINTED AGAIN. I print and offer gun shirts, NEARLY AT COST. I do this for my brethren in the GUN COMMUNITY.

$12 + Shipping

QUALITY:
    Quality grade professionally printed shirts on either Hanes or Gildan 100% cotton Pre Shrunk T-shirts, using top quality Union plastisol inks.

Each shirt features a 3 screen, hand-printed design with the ink deposit properly heated to 325 degrees. Each color is independently heated, and again at the final stage.

Shipping costs ARE AS NEAR AS POSSIBLE TO ACTUAL COST. 1St class USPS Delivery Confirmation. Shipped in 2 Poly mailers is: Single shirt $3.75 or Two shirts Shipped USPS Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation for $6.00

QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED to what I have. That is it!
    Qty (8) Large shirt OD Green
    Qty (5) Xtra Large shirt OD Green

Payment is by Money Order or Paypal add 4%.

Colors of ink are Red, White, and Blue. Colors appear less brilliant in photo than they really are. I am not a Model and standing crooked. Prints are straight.
    DSC00327.jpg

Hidesert

Top Bottom