• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I know we are all intelligent people here but just a heads up. I would be very cautious sending $1K plus funds out of state to a someone that has been here for less than a month, or even less. The mania and hysteria of owning a AR type weapon is going to get someone burned here soon. Just be cautious before sending hard earned money to someone you have never met and know nothing about. Scammers love situations like this to prey on the fools and separate them from their money.:twocents:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I know we are all intelligent people here but just a heads up. I would be very cautious sending $1K plus funds out of state to a someone that has been here for less than a month, or even less. The mania and hysteria of owning a AR type weapon is going to get someone burned here soon. Just be cautious before sending hard earned money to someone you have never met and know nothing about. Scammers love situations like this to prey on the fools and separate them from their money.:twocents:

Not to mention the incredible lack of respect it shows for INGO as a group and the members as individuals. It seems like we're being looked at by noobs as just a bunch of marks, waiting to be fleeced.

Top Bottom