• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    hi i have a question. im new to indiana, plan on getting resident carry permit , unfortunately laid off presently and just cant justify the exspense. i previously lived in illinois and i have a non resident pennsylvania permit. to my knowledge it is against the law for me to carry as a IN. resident without an IN. permit. and my penn. permit no longer helps me now that i live in indiana.does anyone know if this is correct? thanks

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'm no expert but I stayed at a holiday inn once.....Sounds right to me. That is part of the reason I maintain my MN residency, I don't feel like changing everything over and getting a crappy paper slip as a permit. I keep my place in MN since it is valued less than its actual worth. Easy for me as an OTR truck driver, not so easy for most.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Correct.

IC 35-47-2-21
    Recognition of retail dealers' licenses and licenses to carry handguns issued by other states
    Sec. 21. (a) Retail dealers' licenses issued by other states or foreign countries will not be recognized in Indiana except for sales at wholesale.
    (b) Licenses to carry handguns, issued by other states or foreign countries, will be recognized according to the terms thereof but only while the holders are not residents of Indiana.
    As added by P.L.311-1983, SEC.32.

Top Bottom