• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hey, I LOVE humor...it keeps me sane. But I would rather not be associated with the pic of a violent assault. I have never done that, never would, nor condone those who do. What would you rather I say? I CAN'T lose a fight. I have friends/co-workers who lost their fights and they ended up either in the hospital for a long time or dead. Over the winter my buddy was shot in the pelvis when stopping a robbery suspect. He had enough "bravado" to return fire that resulted in the death of the suspect. We train to win. I don't understand why that is wrong. I am a a trainer for firearms, defensive tactics, and CrossFit. None of those disciplines train us to lose. Thankfully, it has been awhile since I have had to fight anyone.

You now what they say, there's always someone a little bit tougher...Seriously though if you don't have confidence in your ability and skills you've probably already lost.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Hey, I LOVE humor...it keeps me sane. But I would rather not be associated with the pic of a violent assault. I have never done that, never would, nor condone those who do. What would you rather I say? I CAN'T lose a fight. I have friends/co-workers who lost their fights and they ended up either in the hospital for a long time or dead. Over the winter my buddy was shot in the pelvis when stopping a robbery suspect. He had enough "bravado" to return fire that resulted in the death of the suspect. We train to win. I don't understand why that is wrong. I am a a trainer for firearms, defensive tactics, and CrossFit. None of those disciplines train us to lose. Thankfully, it has been awhile since I have had to fight anyone.

Oh I hear ya, and I really dont care one way or the other, not trying to make a statement, just when I read that the first time the only voice I could hear in my head was...

hulk-hogan-image.jpg

and it made me s******.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have no desire to give every single detail, I still would like to protect myself. The story is 100% true, I tire of defending myself. Read my posts, I have always been a reasonable member here. They did not run my id or my wifes, why does it matter how the female officer got the weapon from the original officer? She used the transporter from star trek...I mean come on, all because I didnt spend four hours writing every single tiny detail here does not mean the story is false. Again, I am tired of defendimg my self. I really dont care if anyone believes me, I thought fellow 2a supporters would want to know of a jbt violationing my 4a and 2a rights.

Sorry dude, it's just tough love that one needs to expect round here. TF's advice is sound, but if you to avoid someone challenging your experiences, you need to be a bit more thorough in your recounting.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Oh I hear ya, and I really dont care one way or the other, not trying to make a statement, just when I read that the first time the only voice I could hear in my head was...

hulk-hogan-image.jpg

and it made me s******.

No problem. Quite honestly, forums/emails/texts are difficult mediums sometimes to express humor. I have failed many times...

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    So where are we at on this event? I'm at work and don't have time to read it all. Bullet points would be nice.

1. OP posted a story without details so he would not have to be judged but he wanted INGO's support.

2. Many INGOers questioned the validity of his story.

3. A few of our friendly neighborhood LEOs lent a helping hand.

4. Dom screwed up a jab at Denny.

5. Everyone hugged and sang YMCA... :D

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    1. OP posted a story without details so he would not have to be judged but he wanted INGO's support.

2. Many INGOers questioned the validity of his story.

3. A few of our friendly neighborhood LEOs lent a helping hand.

4. Dom screwed up a jab at Denny.

5. Everyone hugged and sang YMCA... :D

RaisetheRoof.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Quoted OP <redacted>

This is my rendition of how the OP should've been posted IMO without going into any further details.

I was harrassed and de armed by south bend police. <snip>
    ... Any ideas how to file a complaint if your didnt get all the officers names or badge numbers?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So, it seems to me that the OP wasn't disarmed for OC, but was disarmed and harassed for suspicion of domestic battery. Right? The OC thing seems to be a red herring since the officer didn't see the firearm first before the the "stop" because it was in his front pocket.

But later in the thread there's talk of a neighbor that calls the cops, but no one can find a police report for this incident. (which I find strange because even a simple MWAG is listed on FtW's police blotter)

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    After being done harrassing the OP, the SBPD was seen with more damning photographs going through the neighborhood looking for innocent victims:

i1f8e0.jpg

30uzb49.jpg

Here is the SBPD detective question above kitty:
    2air9n8.jpg

Did I get the gist of the story?

Top Bottom