• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bickel12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2014
    indianapolis
    Looking for a good outdoor range near Indy. Somewhere I can actually do some drills. new to the area. The problem with eagle creek is I work on the weekends. Tired of spending money on indoor ranges just shooting paper.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Looking for a good outdoor range near Indy. Somewhere I can actually do some drills. new to the area. The problem with eagle creek is I work on the weekends. Tired of spending money on indoor ranges just shooting paper.
    MCF&G is located about 5 miles south of the Eagle Creek range and open 365 except for special events. I guess it depends upon what 'drills' you want to do. They have two bays where you can run some drills. Having said that it would be restricted to pistol drills or non center fire (you would have to verify your needs against what they allow). I run pistol, shotgun and rim fire drills there. They also have a bigger (main) range out to 100 yds but again restrictions apply. They are listed on here (site supporter???) so yech them out. There are several indoor ranges too if that is your thing. Some will allow center fire (BGF under remodel! And Parabellum come to mind). There are other indoor and outdoor ranges locally that may suit your needs. Welcome to the site and I bet someone will be along to offer up suggestions and advice (occasionally it will be useful too !)
    Nigel

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy

Eagle Creek wouldn't work anyway if the drills included drawing from a holster which is prohibited there.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    MCF&G, is the place for me. I agree with everything nad63 said. I think Parabellum puts on events contests/training that may fit your need for 'drills'

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    What drills are you looking to do? If it involves holster drawing, you may do so at Parabellum. If it involves barrel rolls and using a mirror to shoot over your shoulder, you're out of luck :-)

Seriously, PM me to see if we can assist.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Martinsville Sportsman Conservation Club is great for anything you're looking for, but their membership is very hard to come by. Do a search on here and see what I mean.

Top Bottom