• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    That 4516-1 looks good though it will go way over price. My wife lucked out on a 80-85% Marlin 80DL with Ballard rifling at an auction for $107 tax included. That thing is dead nutz accurate.

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    I'm not a fan of Earl's gun auctions. He charges $20 per firearm for transfer, of course there is also a 10% buyers premium. I'd have to look at one of my old receipts but I'd bet I paid the 10% premium on the transfer too.

Most online auction sites are like that. Add to it that most have tie-breaker rules that go to an in-person bidder over an online. Funny thing, too. I lost an auction once where the in-person bidder matched my price and got the gun yet the auction site woulda made more money from me based on the online premium.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have a dumb question, so forgive me for being inexperienced. If there was an NFA item for sale there, like a handgun with a suppressor attached up for auction. How does that work? Do you pay for it now, submit the paperwork, then wait to get it back like normal or is the process different?

Top Bottom