Over 14,000 posts and First I've ever seen them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I just saw a member post in a thread who has over 14,000 posts and has been a member for 2 years and I have never seen a post from them before. Now I know that I am not the official monitor of posts and people don't need to check with me when they do or anything like that. I just find it interesting that someone can have so many posts and not be a familiar name. I'm sure that is just a function of the threads that we tend to follow. INGO is a big scary place after all I guess....

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    There are several boards I don't read and I don't look at the "unread posts" thread so I'm sure there's a ton of active people I don't run into. Or they were in jail since early Feb 2009 :)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just saw a member post in a thread who has over 14,000 posts and has been a member for 2 years and I have never seen a post from them before. Now I know that I am not the official monitor of posts and people don't need to check with me when they do or anything like that. I just find it interesting that someone can have so many posts and not be a familiar name. I'm sure that is just a function of the threads that we tend to follow. INGO is a big scary place after all I guess....

You can go to their profile and find their most recent posts....that'd give you an idea where they post the most.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy

I don't everyone around here either, but I do know a few.

Top Bottom