• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can't stand fake nice people. I'd much rather a cashier or a waitress/waiter not pretend to care about how I am or try making much small talk. A short exchange that pertains to their job, sure. Past that, if I don't know you I generally don't care to be overly friendly for the sake of being nice. If I don't know you and you make a comment more thought provoking than something about the weather, sure I'll answer and not have an issue having a conversation. I'm generally not someone that enjoys small talk.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I'm not sure what overly nice means. Here in the Southern part of our great state, it's
    very common for female cashiers and the like to call you "hun" or other such name.
    And they say it with a smile and look you in the eye. .... I like it.
    I can't hep it.
    I always call em hun right back. Thats not illegal is it?:):

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm with indiucky and phylodog on this one. I'm one of the nice guys (even a nice guy cop, until I don't have to be, a la Dalton from Roadhouse,) and it throws people off. I think it's because I'm still a firm believer in customer service and Hooiser hospitality, and our culture is past that (unfortunately.)

Top Bottom