• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaBuckeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    I have been doing some searching for a OWB paddle holster for my Beretta Nano. I really like the Fobus and Blackhawk, but neither offer a molded paddle holster for a Nano. A few places I found that did carry one for the Nano didn't offer a southpaw option. The only one I can find is the OWB ABS holster offered by Beretta, but it gets very mixed reviews. (like most things) :rolleyes:

Any body know of options for a southpaw looking for a molded, paddle holster for a Nano?

Ruger0890

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    St Joe County
    I was having the same issue I really like the Fobus holsters as well, and the only alternatives I can find are inside the waistband, Theres a guy around my area that makes some custom ones for a decent price, had him make one for a lcp and its not too bad

IndianaBuckeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Yea, that's what I was afraid of. The word "custom" usually has other things associated with it like more $ and lots more time. I was hoping to find a less expensive one that I could use for a while to see where the ol' Nano worked best for me, then jump on custom dude that is made specifically for the way I carry it.

Anybody know of a custom shop around Louisville?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I had that holster and sent it back because the fit was too tight, even with the tension screw backed off all the way. Comp-Tac offers many Nano holsters in left hand options and they make good stuff:

New Holster Release: Beretta Nano | Comp-Tac

EDIT: Oops, I thought the Infidel was OWB. How about this DeSantis? Not a molded paddle but fairly inexpensive and in stock:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/52...-holster-left-hand-beretta-nano-leather-black

I have been doing some searching for a OWB paddle holster for my Beretta Nano. I really like the Fobus and Blackhawk, but neither offer a molded paddle holster for a Nano. A few places I found that did carry one for the Nano didn't offer a southpaw option. The only one I can find is the OWB ABS holster offered by Beretta, but it gets very mixed reviews. (like most things) :rolleyes:

Any body know of options for a southpaw looking for a molded, paddle holster for a Nano?

Last edited:

IndianaBuckeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Those Comp-Tac holsters are pretty awesome. I'll definitely give those a closer look when I decide where the best concealed position for the Nano is on me. I'm using the same logic for the IWB holster.... get a cheaper one that can do multiple configurations then get a custom one when I find the sweet spot. This is the first compact auto that I plan to carry regularly, so I'm curious just where it will work best.

I like the look of the DeSantis Mini Scabbard too. It seems to get stellar reviews and is definitely not pricey. Good suggestion. I don't know if I'm ready to give up on a paddle just yet, but I'll have one of those guys on order as soon as I do.

Top Bottom