• Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Owensboro USPSA starts this Saturday.
    Weather looks to be perfect and it sounds like it might be a big turnout. Sounds like the IDPA crew from Evansville might be out in force and it sounds like several more Indiana USPSA shooters are planning on showing up.

Will post Gary's E-mail when it arrives.

Link to their website and the stages are posted there.
    Home

Remember Owensboro is on slow time.

See you there.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Our March USPSA pistol match is this Saturday (3/21/15). Sign-ups opens at 9:00 AM and we shoot at 10:00 AM. The new shooters meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Bay 2. There will be six stages 162 rds including a Classifier. Stages will be posted via the website (www.orpci.org)

Other stuff:

ORPCI Multi Gun (1,2 or 3 gun) March 27-28 (Friday/Saturday) shoot either day or both days. You can shoot the match with rifle/pistol/shotgun, rifle/pistol or just pistol.

Thanks to all the people who came out this week to put the walls up, clean up the bays, and set up the match. It takes crew working together to do what we do.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    There is some talk about attending from this side of I-164 as well. We are all on the same time now, correct?

We will never all be on the same time. However, you live in a part of central Indiana that is really on Illinois time and Lewisport is in a small pocket of Kentucky that is really on eastern but not all the way eastern Indiana time, so it is all good.

If this does not make sense to you then go read Boss Hoss's thread on USPSA scoring, I think he covers it there also.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I will do the short version as I don't want Jeff fantasizing about his first imagery girlfriend or such.
    Owensboro is on CENTRAL time.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    We will never all be on the same time. However, you live in a part of central Indiana that is really on Illinois time and Lewisport is in a small pocket of Kentucky that is really on eastern but not all the way eastern Indiana time, so it is all good.

If this does not make sense to you then go read Boss Hoss's thread on USPSA scoring, I think he covers it there also.

According to Google Lewisport is on the same time we are...11:54 as of this typing LOL

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    But the match is in Lewisport.

At a club called OWENSBORO rifle and pistol club. NOT Lewisport rifle and pistol club.:popcorn:

Anybody driving to this match where ever you live if you leave by your clock in time to get there you will not be late for the match.
    If you are in the eastern time zone you will be there 1 hour earlier than you planned but you won't be late. If you show up early you can help staple targets up and help finish set up.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    At a club called OWENSBORO rifle and pistol club. NOT Lewisport rifle and pistol club.:popcorn:

Anybody driving to this match where ever you live if you leave by your clock in time to get there you will not be late for the match.
    If you are in the eastern time zone you will be there 1 hour earlier than you planned but you won't be late. If you show up early you can help staple targets up and help finish set up.

Jeff can be as difficult as Chinese arithmetic sometimes! I'd flat out DQ him when I saw him on Saturday if I were you :D

I think we will have at least 3 heading that way.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Jeff- I think once guys come to an "understanding" of USPSA scoring, anything else goes without notice. Naming a range in one town the name of another town- no problem, makes perfect sense.

Just did an ammo count. I've got 169 rounds 45acp and 300+ 9mm. The lesson here: apart from actually starting to cast, procuring a 929 would have worked out great for this weekend.

I'm thinking limited minor, which should be fantastic entertainment for everyone on my squad.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'm thinking limited minor, which should be fantastic entertainment for everyone on my squad.

I can beat that. Single stack and still trying to shake off a major pain of a cold/Flu thing.

On the bright side, go slow and try to be accurate might not be a bad plan for the first match of the season, so maybe it is all good.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I can beat that. Single stack and still trying to shake off a major pain of a cold/Flu thing.

On the bright side, go slow and try to be accurate might not be a bad plan for the first match of the season, so maybe it is all good.

Ebola?

Slow is one of my two speeds. The other is slower.

Top Bottom