• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Definitely good to get some range time in today! Good shooting with everyone, hopefully we can get some more matches in this season.

Not a bad revo turnout. Not quite sure how I finished second without completing hall the match lol Main thing is that I scored a stage win over a bonafide M class shooter:stickpoke:There's no telling how far I could have gone with a gun that worked and gear that would stay on my belt:laugh: thanks for the stage breakdown tips Paul.

If anyone is interested, I think owensboro is running their three gun match this coming weekend. You can shoot Friday or Saturday and run your pick of rifle \shotgun \pistol or rifle \pistol or just pistol.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Not a bad revo turnout. Not quite sure how I finished second without completing hall the match lol.

Both of the other Revo shooters were shooting speedloader guns. I met one of them at the restaurant where we go to eat after the match. It was his first ever match and he said he had a blast. Don't know if he will stay with a revolver or not.

Main thing is that I scored a stage win over a bonafide M class shooter:stickpoke:There's no telling how far I could have gone with a gun that worked and gear that would stay on my belt:laugh: thanks for the stage breakdown tips Paul.

See its not hard just think what you could do with a 8 shot gun.:draw:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    See its not hard just think what you could do with a 8 shot gun.:draw:

I'm thinking lol! If Matt still has his stuff for sale I think I can get it, a little chamfering, some new brass and be ready to go.... And maybe some ductape to keep everything on my belt.

I think I even heard someone refer to you as a master beater !!

Wouldn't be the first ti.... Wait, that was something else.

I don't think I've ever seen Gary put a bad uspsa or multigun stage up.

Top Bottom