Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    This in from Gary
    Remember Owensboro is on slow time.

Our August USPSA Pistol Match is this Friday/Saturday (8/20-21/21). Sign-ups open at 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM and we shoot at 10:00 AM both days. The new shooters meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Bay 2. There will be six stages including a Classifier.

There will be a rim fire pistol/rifle Match to run concurrently with the regular USPSA Match.

See you at the range.

GW

OTHER STUFF:

We are plotting against another 2Gun Steel Match for Saturday 9/4/21. There would be a center division and a 22RF division. Centerfire rifle from 225 to 50 yds. RF rifle out to 35 yds. We will keep you posted.

Our next scheduled Steel Challenge will be Sept 11.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hot weather and short squads suck.
    We did have a great squad but 4 more shooters on the squad would have made for a more enjoyable day.
    I agree with you, 10 or 11 is my preference, that said I think part of the problem is that we don't relax and take a bit more time resetting stages when on a small squad. May be wrong, just seems like the work load per person should be the same and we could get back some of that bigger squad goodness with an attitude adjustment and by taking advantage of the extra time a bigger squad needs that a small squad does not.

Top Bottom