• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I think I'm going to pass on this weekend.

Have fun whatever you do. I figure if I'm having fun I'll keep shooting and if I'm getting more heat than I can shrug off then I will quit early.

Attended an IDPA match at Redbrush a few years back where 2 folks got sick from the heat and had to be driven to the air conditioned club house, and also a USPSA match at Riley where the match got interrupted for an ambulance run due to heat exhaustion, I believe that gentleman got an overnight hospital stay. It is a thing.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Attended an IDPA match at Redbrush a few years back where 2 folks got sick from the heat and had to be driven to the air conditioned club house, .

glad the redbrush steel match was last weekend not this weekend, although it did start to get warm by the time we were shooting the last stage!, but we did get a new air conditioner installed this spring, so it should be pretty comfortable when it gets super hot!

bowling pins tonight should be pretty uncomfortable it'll only be 90 when the match starts tonight! (plus the heat index!)

dontcha love shooting in Indiana in the summer!

Top Bottom