• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    At the last Columbus gun show a couple guys had some of TD inventory and were selling for the estate. They were nice guys and had some odds and ends . Apparently there are people here on INGO who are helping to price and identify things.

DRAG3N

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2019
    Bloomington
    At the last Columbus gun show a couple guys had some of TD inventory and were selling for the estate. They were nice guys and had some odds and ends . Apparently there are people here on INGO who are helping to price and identify things.
    Do you know if his ww2 stuff also was sold? I am a collector and didn’t realize what happened until I got there and would’ve really liked to purchase some of his stuff, I went there to buy a German belt buckle that he had in the display case in the back of the building but found the note on the door and research led me to here.

DRAG3N

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2019
    Bloomington
    I tried to send him a pm but it won’t let me (new member as of today) can you contact him possibly for me? If you can I’d greatly appreciate it

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    You happen to get a response yet?

Yes. I thought he would post contact info here or ask a MOD to PM you (any INGO board MOD can PM back & forth with you). Since you are new, there's only a couple other ways to get access to PMs; become a site supporter (like me and many others - well worth it imo) or keep plugging away with some quality posts and get to 50.

DRAG3N

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2019
    Bloomington
    Yes. I thought he would post contact info here or ask a MOD to PM you (any INGO board MOD can PM back & forth with you). Since you are new, there's only a couple other ways to get access to PMs; become a site supporter (like me and many others - well worth it imo) or keep plugging away with some quality posts and get to 50.
    Ok thanks again... hopefully I can get in contact with him haha

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Sorry I've been busy - new job. The person who inherited everything no longer wants to sell off items one at a time - said it's too much paperwork for tax purposes. An inventory has been taken and she wants to find someone to buy everything. Given the extensive inventory (multiple buildings), that is unlikely to happen IMHO. If she can't find a buyer, the current plan is that store will reopen for a short period of time and on weekends only. After that, the remainder may be auctioned off or sold to a single buyer. The shear volume and variety of inventory has made things difficult to deal with - Nyle bought out several surplus stores over the years and needed 3 or 4 times the display space that he had.

I'll have Churchmouse PM you my contact info so I can try and keep you up to date.

Top Bottom