Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The good folks over at Oxford, Ohio put on another good club match. I can get there faster than South Central since most of the trip is inter state. No one yells at you for picking up a little brass if you are pasting, and not holding up the match. I get to go through the old home town and stomping grounds. Miami University has plenty on display for several months of the shooting season in the fall and spring. I love the pizza at the Pizza King in Liberty, Indiana on the way home.

George Huening has the new single stack gun ironed out and the doubling issue seems to be fixed. (knock on wood) I have actually been able to practice a little bit and I think I have my hands around Single Stack a little bit. 1 mike today but that one managed to hit a no shoot,but it has been worse. No extra shoots on small steel today, but needed a make up on big steel. I don't know what to say about that. Scores will be out in a day or two, but I don't mind a little pendle scoring it is a nice change of pace.

Adam and I took our second cousin to the match today. I think he is hooked. He had a few issues but was safe and we are calling that a victory.

[video=youtube;ao82YGIv0-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao82YGIv0-0&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am concerned on what happened to your first cousin...

It is hard to say with any degree of certainty but humans should not act like that. I would like to say it was a bad marriage but to be honest he was a little off before that.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I wish I had seen this. I would have love to gone, and its 15 minutes from my house.

If you guys get back this way either this year or next, and you would like some company at the Liberty PK, let me know. I eat there atleast 4x a week.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Coach ... is Oxford where we went when I became a star of the small screen? Was Pharaoh Bender there?

I may have to invite myself to join you next month.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach ... is Oxford where we went when I became a star of the small screen? Was Pharaoh Bender there?

I may have to invite myself to join you next month.
    No that was Miamisburg in Dayton. Oxford is the home of Miami University and you would love it. In the 1980's and 1990's Playboy would stop by now and then with good reason.

The Bender is not shooting any longer as I understand it. Moved on to bigger and better things. I will not be attending next month as I plan to be at Area 4. But I plan to be back in October, and you are invited to go along. It is a good time. The only way I will go to South Central in October is if endless shrimp is going on and I have not taken advantage of that yet.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I wish I had seen this. I would have love to gone, and its 15 minutes from my house.

If you guys get back this way either this year or next, and you would like some company at the Liberty PK, let me know. I eat there atleast 4x a week.

Are you in for the pistol match and the eating or just the eating? October we will probably eat in downtown Oxford.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I resemble that!

For the 3 people who don't know, I was last place in Limited in both the USPSA Michigan and Indiana State/Section matches in 1996! No one else can claim that!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    That's just because I never shot in those match's. I have no problem admitting, if I ever get into a gun fight with a pistol, who ever is on the other end is best served to stand real still so they don't dodge into anything.

I can help you with that.

Top Bottom