• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    My google fu appears to be weak on this one, but I'm having a bear of a time finding replacement screws for the P22 Target barrel extension piece. I recently acquired one in a trade and the extension was sliding off. One of the screws was loose and stripped and I couldn't do anything to it even with hex head. I took it to a gunsmith and he said the only thing he could do was cut it out so I let him, the gun wasn't operable anyway. Now I can't find one to replace it. I've been into Lowe's and they don't have any with small enough heads. Anybody know where I could order some Walther ones online?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    That would probably have been a good place to start. Not used to customer service caring, but I hear firearms manufacturers are a different story. Thanks!

S&W's customer service is top notch. They'll take care of you.

Don't be surprised if they offer to just mail you a few screws!

-J-

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    S&W's customer service is top notch. They'll take care of you.

Don't be surprised if they offer to just mail you a few screws!

-J-

That's exactly what they did. I said what I needed and they just needed my address. With service like that, alongside with their products, I see more S&W purchases in my future.

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    prob just saves them time and money by sending a couple 2 cent screws, rather than you sending them the whole gun.... thumbs up for good service:yesway: my front sight fell off my p22 and they also just sent a couple out free of charge!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My google fu appears to be weak on this one, but I'm having a bear of a time finding replacement screws for the P22 Target barrel extension piece. I recently acquired one in a trade and the extension was sliding off. One of the screws was loose and stripped and I couldn't do anything to it even with hex head. I took it to a gunsmith and he said the only thing he could do was cut it out so I let him, the gun wasn't operable anyway. Now I can't find one to replace it. I've been into Lowe's and they don't have any with small enough heads. Anybody know where I could order some Walther ones online?

Where you at Atterbury the other day by chance?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That would probably have been a good place to start. Not used to customer service caring, but I hear firearms manufacturers are a different story. Thanks!

Firearms manufacturers have a vested interest in helping you keep your firearm operating safely and correctly. That's not to say they won't charge you for things, though...

Top Bottom