• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, my first thought is that the gun is new and prices will probably decline, but how quickly is the question. These are using a unique patented design and based on that, they might keep the price high for another year or so. If you need/want the mags now, I wouldn't think they would drop significantly any time soon, but that's just a guess.

Yep, guessing the same. I'll pick up 3 now.

Edit: Went ahead and stopped deliberating and ordered up 3 with free shipping that are on the way to me. Should be here Monday.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just ordered another. There was a prize wheel thing that popped up and I got an extra $1.50 off my order. Not much, but since it was already a pretty good deal I'm not complaining.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just ordered another. There was a prize wheel thing that popped up and I got an extra $1.50 off my order. Not much, but since it was already a pretty good deal I'm not complaining.

That's cool, I didn't see that when I went to the site.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's cool, I didn't see that when I went to the site.

I let the deal page sit for a few minutes while I was trying to figure out if I could afford the mag and when I turned back to my laptop screen the spin the wheel thing was there. I figured it was worth a shot. Not a huge discount, but as I said, better than none.

jkmonte07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    Regular price is at $35.98 right now but if you spin the prize wheel and get 5% off it bring the price down to $34.48. If you get 3 of them or just $100 in total Sig accessories you get free shipping.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Found it!!! :rockwoot: FINALLY!!!!!
    I am doing an extensive "clean/straighten/arrange" the gun room today.
    I don't know how I found it since I looked under the bed but it was there at the end between a couple of items.
    It fell off the end of the bed and must have done that "Murphy's Law" bounce to a hidden place, only to be found when I wasn't looking for it. :ugh:

I have $52 bucks in it with shipping, and the price has come down ($36 + $9 shipping = $45).
    I could just keep it incase they really start selling the Sig 365 with a safety, but I have a couple of others I like now, so I won't go down that path now in retirement b/c I'd have to sell something to get it, and it's killing me to let go of something now after 2 yrs. of sifting through the armory. :laugh:

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Found it!!! :rockwoot: FINALLY!!!!!
    I am doing an extensive "clean/straighten/arrange" the gun room today.
    I don't know how I found it since I looked under the bed but it was there at the end between a couple of items.
    It fell off the end of the bed and must have done that "Murphy's Law" bounce to a hidden place, only to be found when I wasn't looking for it. :ugh:

I have $52 bucks in it with shipping, and the price has come down ($36 + $9 shipping = $45).
    I could just keep it incase they really start selling the Sig 365 with a safety, but I have a couple of others I like now, so I won't go down that path now in retirement b/c I'd have to sell something to get it, and it's killing me to let go of something now after 2 yrs. of sifting through the armory. :laugh:

365's with safety are out there https://www.osagecountyguns.com/firearms/handguns/sig-sauer-p365-manual-safety.html

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Yup, going to point out what WebSnyper said, the P365 with safety is now available.

Don't you just hate it? :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll wait till the Rural King special like last time, if I get weak. :dunno:
    Last time, when dealers were getting $495 and on sale for $450, I had to travel to a Rural King an hour from my house (NW from Indy) on a tip from a member here to get one for $400, if memory serves.

rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I check Osage County site from time to time, and they were running the $34.95 again, for the 12 round. I had to pay shipping, as only wanted 2 additional, as one was included with the P365 MS, package, with free shipping about 2 weeks or so ago.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I preordered 2 of those 15 rnd. This really is a versatile handgun, I don’t even transition between my full size and my subcompact, it’s just always the p365, with 15 round, with 12 round, 10 round concealed with two backups 15s. They are all so tiny, but get easy hits at 25 yards.

Top Bottom