• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I believe when the P365 SAS came out all of them were ported. I was just shopping online and some stores are listing stock on both ported and non ported in the SAS but most were non ported. I was just on Sigs website and they list 10 variations of the 365 but only one SAS and neither the pic or description says anything about ported.
    Does anyone know if they have been discontinued and if so why?
    Can anyone comment on the difference is shooting ported vs non ported in a P365?

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I never had an P365 SAS because I was not thrilled with the sighting system. However, I am a big fan of ported guns, so I had ZR Tactical in Noblesville cut a slide window and port my P365XL barrel. That thing is the flattest shooting subcompact 9mm I have ever shot. Just something to consider.

Rockjock2020

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2021
    Crown Point
    If you are EDC I'd go non ported the snap of the p365 isn't that bad. If you are in a confined area that will hurt the ears and then some and if you are firing anywhere near your own body say under an arm out a window or in a struggle there will be burning. It's also less hassle to clean.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Have shot the SAS ported. Would not recommend. Didnt cut the recoil enough to justify the annoyance of a ported short barreled pistol.

Top Bottom