• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    Hello all, this is my first post and I have a question about carrying in Indiana. I am from PA and I will be moving to the Fort Wayne area in a few short weeks. I want to know can I carry on my PA LTCF(LTCH) untill I can get my Indiana LTCH? Do I have to register my handguns when I move to Indiana? Thank you for your replies and I look foward to many interesting disccusions with everyone!:ingo:

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    First,:welcome:to :ingo:. Second, you do not have to register your guns. Third, I am not sure, but I believe that once you are no longer a PA resident that your PA license is no longer valid and you will have to wait for your IN LTCH.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Read up on the application process! Lots of information on this website (thanks FENWAY!) And I want to emphasis this point:

USE THE L-1 OPTION FOR APPLYING!

Most people get their LTCH in about 1-2 weeks as opposed to 3 months or more through state of indiana the old way.

Read read read this website. It has tons of information about Indiana.

And :welcome::ingo::welcome:

PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    I thought about the 60 day rule. Can I apply before that time? Is there a firearms unit or a certain divsion(IN state police) to field that kind of question? That is a unique avatar, do you post on O.com as well?

Top Bottom