• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I am not a NBA fan generally but this was interesting and likely will impact viewing the Pacers.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Amazon now hopes to bolster its sports division after football season by investing in Diamond Sports Group.”

“Diamond, which filed for bankruptcy earlier this year, carries games for more than 40 sports teams across the NBA, NHL, and MLB.“

“Diamond owns and operates 19 regional sports networks, including Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, and Bally Sports SoCal.”

“If an agreement is reached, Amazon’s Prime Video platform would eventually become the streaming home for Diamond’s games,” reports the WSJ”

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I am not a NBA fan generally but this was interesting and likely will impact viewing the Pacers.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Amazon now hopes to bolster its sports division after football season by investing in Diamond Sports Group.”

“Diamond, which filed for bankruptcy earlier this year, carries games for more than 40 sports teams across the NBA, NHL, and MLB.“

“Diamond owns and operates 19 regional sports networks, including Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, and Bally Sports SoCal.”

“If an agreement is reached, Amazon’s Prime Video platform would eventually become the streaming home for Diamond’s games,” reports the WSJ”

My first thought was Diamond was "Saudi Money" but it's way more complicated than that.
    What a cluster........

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Taylor with the monster jam to tie! Haliburton go ahead 3. Came out to play after half

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A huge Boston Celtics home & home test for this young team starting tonight at 7PM.

When your team is playing .700 or better over the last 10 games, you're on a roll. Pacers are .700 & Celtics are .800 over the last 10. Something is going to give.

I'll be out on a date sneaking a peek at the score on my phone. Maybe I'll convince her to go to a sports bar!

Top Bottom