• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Cops send weed to house.
    Citizen takes package from delivery service.
    Cops spring from bushes and arrest you.

America 2.0.

2l89ro3.jpg

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    I'll just leave this here. A peek inside the soldier mindset.

“Illicit drug use is a form of domestic terrorism to some extent,” said Wilmington Police Chief Michael Begonis. “It is preying on folks who are more susceptible and who need a better life. And it’s something that we need to deal with head on.”

Soldiers fighting terrorism.

“Illicit drug use is a form of domestic terrorism to some extent,†Says Massachusetts Police Chief - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Heh - A short read on the history of the Opium Wars will show that addicting your adversaries is a highly effective method of subjugating them.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    What, they didn't kill his dogs, too? Mayor Cheye Calvo wasn't so lucky. LEOs murdered the mayor's Labrador Retrievers. Calvo did nothing wrong and Labs are not typically aggressive dogs. LEOs bragged about it during the raid.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    I called someone else to ask a question about this.

Don't ever bring in a package into your house if it has the wrong name or address on it.

When they took control of the box and took it inside, the police had the green light to come on in. If they would have looked at it, and left it alone and outside, I don't think this would have happened.

That is all I can say.

Sounds reasonable to me...why would you take the package where the phone is to call the delivery people to come get it . Leave it outside where anything could happen to it...no favor ever goes unpunished. These cops are idiots and criminals. They should have to pay the damages
    out of their salaries and maybe they'd do their job better next time!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Sad really. Sad for America, sad for law abiding citizens and sad for what so many police departments have become.

Also if the guy does get compensation guess who will be paying up?

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I realize this was IL, but what if it had been another state and the guy had a legal firearm and reloading equipment? They'd be talking about his gun room and he'd be convicted before he got to the station.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I realize this was IL, but what if it had been another state and the guy had a legal firearm and reloading equipment? They'd be talking about his gun room and he'd be convicted before he got to the station.

I believe you mean arsenal. Also each bullet = one dead citizen. Just remember that.

Top Bottom