• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brandonq2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Montgomery county
    Where do you guys refill your tanks around Indy? My normal paintball shop is closed this weekend for a tournament and I refuse to give my money to Dick's, and unfortunately I have to wait until Saturday to get my tanks filled. Suggestions for places open on Saturdays?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Most Koorsen Fire and Security offices can do it. Not open Saturday but they do fill tanks.

They can also test your bottles when they hit the age that they need to be tested and inspected to make sure you wont have an explosion risk next to your face.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    honestly though, why haven't you gone HPA yet? You know Tom Kaye has a shoebox compressor now so you can fill your own scubas, and not have to rely on dive shops.
    Home << ShoeBox Compressors - The World's Smallest & Lightest 4500 PSI Compressor

Those are pretty spendy.
    I looked at one when considering a PCP air rifle. A bit hard to swallow when you add the cost all up to be independent with your HP air as it needs a standard compressor to feed it first.

Sutton Garten does bulk CO2, they might be a good place to call and see if they do smaller fills at their shop.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    When I was a kid, constant air was new... I'd heard fire stations could fill them for you, but didn't want to offer that advice since it would be over 25 yrs old.
    But I did find this: Where to get your CO2 tanks filled....

Turns out they might be able to? But you may need a refill kit for the right connections. regardless, there are other avenues/ideas they offer to try as well.

Perhaps some of our gun stores may look into this service?

Top Bottom