• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Jackson and josh both held their own... and I was cool with that, because it wasn't me getting choked out.
    I have lot's of hindsight to offer, but can't get to it just yet.
    overall, great class... lot's learned... lot's to work on.
    For now, sleep and the 1500 tomorrow... but later I would like to gather my thoughts, as well as Annette's... as we both had very different takes going into the class. Though I think our takes coming out of the class were much more aligned.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Jackson and josh both held their own... and I was cool with that, because it wasn't me getting choked out.
    I have lot's of hindsight to offer, but can't get to it just yet.
    overall, great class... lot's learned... lot's to work on.
    For now, sleep and the 1500 tomorrow... but later I would like to gather my thoughts, as well as Annette's... as we both had very different takes going into the class. Though I think our takes coming out of the class were much more aligned.
    The 1500 is a great place to practice your MUC skills. Plus, it'll keep people from bothering you at the INGO table. :)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The 1500 is a great place to practice your MUC skills. Plus, it'll keep people from bothering you at the INGO table. :)

That wouldn't be a fair exercise. After all, MUC is about sorting out genuine threats, not people who might flatulate on you as they walk by.,

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Now that it's all done...

I would like to thank Mike and Josh for a great day! Both the content and presentation were excellent. It was a fun and informative day with a good group of INGO members, and I am happy to say that it was worth going in every regard and highly recommend it to anyone who may consider going next time or thereafter.

Thank you for coming out, and for your vote of confidence. It is too bad that your health wasn't 100% but hopefully you still got plenty out of the class.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Becky and I both enjoyed this class very much! A big thanks to Josh, Mike and Jackson (and the other gentleman who left after lunch-I can't remember his name) for all of their hard work and effort. We realize this wasn't an "end all-be all" self defense class, and that there is still lots to learn, but it's definitely a fantastic way of learning new concepts for situational awareness. It was also great to finally meet some fellow INGO'ers!!

Again, we loved the class and would highly recommend it!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Becky and I both enjoyed this class very much! A big thanks to Josh, Mike and Jackson (and the other gentleman who left after lunch-I can't remember his name) for all of their hard work and effort. We realize this wasn't an "end all-be all" self defense class, and that there is still lots to learn, but it's definitely a fantastic way of learning new concepts for situational awareness. It was also great to finally meet some fellow INGO'ers!!

Again, we loved the class and would highly recommend it!

Great to meet you and Becky and have you at the class. The other gentleman was Jeff. He goes by Tinman here on INGO.

Top Bottom