• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I better get busy and check my calendar, would love to come and see what you've appropriated to bring back to us since last time.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    UPDATE on this class. As of Saturday it was sold out. After talking to Coach who is hosting us, and our favorite SME to make sure he is going to be there to tutor the fine points of dynamic constriction, we decided to add two more spots to the class. We really like the way this class works out with a lot of attendees. All of those different experiences and viewpoints really adds to the interaction which is such a big part of this class. Of course like with anything there is a point of diminishing returns, so these extra two spots will be it until the next class. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Thanks for all of your enthusiasm INGO!

[h=1]Managing Confrontations (8hr) – September 19th, 2015 – Avon, IN[/h]

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Any other women-folk signed up?

Granted, that's not really a problem for my wife. She'll tussle with the dudes just as well.

Without giving out specific student information, I will say the majority of the sign ups were +1. It would seem safe to assume there are a fair amount of couples among those. Which is great and a first.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Without giving out specific student information, I will say the majority of the sign ups were +1. It would seem safe to assume there are a fair amount of couples among those. Which is great and a first.

That is very cool, and IMHO an excellent gift to give someone you care about. If my daughter was in the area, I'd try to talk her into going to this class.

And I can rock a gypsy skirt like nobody's business. Don't hate me because I'm pretty.

I'll roll with you in a skirt, but you are not going to like it if I get a reverse mount or a triangle choke.

Top Bottom