• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Oi... we were planning to leave for a weekend getaway right about then... maybe we should consider delaying instead.... *ponders*

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    Had to wait in line for 2 hours at the Hamilton County Rep. headquarters, but finally got my 2 tickets. :rockwoot:

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Got my tickets! :rockwoot: 15 minute wait at the Marion County Republican HQ. Fox59 was there video taping the event.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Ok for those of you planning to go to this who haven't been up this way in a while: Brookschool Road is CLOSED at 136th St. Permanently. You can't get to Verizon from Brookschool. The whole area got f'd up when they extended 146th Street and put in that new mall.

Just so you know. :) So stop driving down my street. :):

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Palin rally sold out; Daniels won't attend - News - MSNBC.com

Indianapolis - Gov. Sarah Palin's campaign event at the Verizon Wireless Music Center Friday is sold out, according to Sen. John McCain's campaign. The Alaskan governor is scheduled to speak at 4:30 pm. You can watch a live stream of her remarks on WTHR.com.
    According to the McCain campaign, Gov. Mitch Daniels will not attend the Palin rally due to a scheduling conflict. Lt.Gov. Becky Skillman will introduce Gov. Palin.
    Meantime, Sarah Palin makes her first visit to Maine on Thursday. The McCain campaign believes she will connect with voters in a region where hunting, fishing and snowmobiling are popular.
    McCain can win one electoral vote if he takes Maine's 2nd Congressional District, the biggest district in geographic terms east of the Mississippi, a patchwork of forests and lakes that are blanketed by snow for much of the year.
    Focusing on a single district could make sense in Maine, one of only two states - the other is Nebraska - that allow electoral votes to be split. It means that even a statewide loser could grab one of Maine's four electoral votes.
    McCain television ads are in heavy rotation in Bangor and Presque Isle, although the Republican National Committee has decided to stop running presidential ads in Maine to focus on usually Republican states where McCain shows signs of faltering.
    Palin was to make her first visit to the state with a rally Thursday at the Bangor International Airport. Palin's husband, Todd, a snowmobile racer in Alaska, visited the state over the weekend.
    Sen. Barack Obama is launching TV ads in West Virginia, which George W. Bush won four years ago and hadn't been on the list of target states until recently, according to two Democrats with knowledge of the strategy. They say Obama's campaign also is considering pouring money into reliably Republican Kentucky and may yet return to the airwaves in North Dakota and Georgia. Those are two states Obama had tried to put in play over the summer, but he pulled out when they appeared out of reach.
    (Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    So I found out about 11:00 last night that a girl I know (Chairwoman of the IU College Republicans) was giving out the VIP Gold tickets (sit behind Palin) and had some extras that went unused...:xmad:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So I found out about 11:00 last night that a girl I know (Chairwoman of the IU College Republicans) was giving out the VIP Gold tickets (sit behind Palin) and had some extras that went unused...:xmad:

That's unforgivable. The Monroe Co. Republican chairman had to turn people away, and all the CRs should have been contacted for extras. No tickets should have gone unused. I knew all the IUCRs in the 1998-2005 era but none now. Coordination used to be better. By the way, my wife designed the IUCR logo they're still using back in 2000.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine

heard through the proverbial grapevine that those Gold tix were given out only if the person had volunteered to work a phone board. They didn't get enough people to volunteer for that, so they ended up with left overs.

Top Bottom