Palmetto Lowers for $50 (in store only!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I just tried to order and they are out. That kinda sucks.

I have been waiting for the sale too. Guess I will but a diff lower.

Last edited:

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Ok, I need some help to understand this. I do not own an AR but would like to get one or build one. The lower that is being offered is stripped. Does this mean that this piece is without any trigger and any of the guts that I would normally see in a lower?

Sorry, this is rather new to me

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    You are correct. It's just a hunk of metal, nothing more.

1560.jpg

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    I'm in the process of ordering one, but I am unsure of what to put into the shipping information. I don't know if they want the shipping address associated with my card (which would be my home address) or the address of my FFL. Also, I don't think the company has my FFL on file, but they sent me a .jpg image of their signed license.

This is my first time ordering a firearm online. Any help would be appreciated.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    dpzj96 - When I bought 3 lowers at the Father's Day sale, I put my FFL in as my shipping address. Then I called my FFL and he emailed them his info that same day. Everything worked out perfect. Non-FFL items shipped to my house (billing address) and FFL lowers shipped to his place of business.

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    Just submitted my order. I can't wait to get my lower and start my build. The black rifle bug has bitten me hard! :ar15:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I ordered 2 but wasn't sure where to add the FFL info? I added law-guns into the comment field though. I guess if they already have them on file it'll all be good.

[edit] I called Law Guns on the Southside of Indy and they're going to send in a copy of their FFL. http://law-guns.com/

Last edited:

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have had 2 customers call in the last 10 minutes about doing transfers on this. I am willing to handle the transfers on this at my normal $15 per item rate. I will call and see if I can get combined shipping for all the guys that want some. Shoot me an E-mail sales@law-guns.com or give me a call at the shop 317-822-8129 if you want me to handle the transfer. Looks like this is going to be a fast sale so don't sit on your laurels and wait.

New info
    I just got off the phone with PSA. They said sales will last while supplies last or until Sunday they think. If you send me your order confirmation number I can E-mail it to them and they will link my FFL to your order for fast processing. You can also put L.E. Firearms, Inc, Indianapolis IN in the FFL INFO box. Shipping is $7 per unit no matter how many you buy so I can't wrap in more orders to save on shipping. That means the total is $57 per unit plus transfer fee still a good deal.

Last edited:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I ordered one too. Not sure when I'm going to have the budget to finish a build, but at least it's a start.

that's where i am. i've already spent all my fun money, but for $50 i say why not?

I am seriously thinking about using this lower to get my feet wet in the NFA world. I would love to have a SBR.

Top Bottom