Palmetto Lowers for $50 (in store only!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Have you ever compared the two? They're the same sans PSA has a crappy finish. Spike's has higher quality control and specs.

So they roll mark the lower after machining and finishing??:dunno:

:popcorn:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe I just missed the ground out spider and address on the pic's in the ad, or the rework to add the crappy finish.

7.62-5.56Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Portland, IN
    Blah, blah, blah they're both mil-spec. This should be your retort. If you want to buy a crappy lower because you can save $20 bucks go ahead lol.
    thanks buddy... i did.. go buy yourself a spikes and mine will work just as well.. thanks for the kind words from a kind soul. have a good day and god bless.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Blah, blah, blah they're both mil-spec. This should be your retort. If you want to buy a crappy lower because you can save $20 bucks go ahead lol.

seeing as how Spike's doesnt make lowers, so who cares?

as for fit and finish, sure it's nice. but my guns get used so i couldnt care less. you sound like one of those "My Colt has a swirl" namby pambies over at ARF.com.

By the way, if you have a Spike's spider logo on your receiver, you really have a picture of two dueling dongs....which pretty much summed up their business philosophy after the election. :laugh:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    i hope you guys realize that PSAs are basically only rejected Spike's...

Have you ever compared the two? They're the same sans PSA has a crappy finish. Spike's has higher quality control and specs.

FYI - They are made by Aero Precision for PSA, not Spike's Rejects.

Palmetto State Armory Stripped Lowers - $79.95! [Archive] - M4Carbine.net Forums

Palmetto State Armory uppers - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

Palmetto State Armory AR lowers any good? - Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mentioned several times on their facebook account: http://https://www.facebook.com/pag...es/Aero-Precision-Inc/113400445350530?sk=wall

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    According to another forum, they don't expect to begin shipping the lowers from this past weekends sale for about another 10 days. All other parts should ship in their "as advertised" times. I ordered my lower first, and I'm expecting it to arrive last. :eek:

PalmettoStateArmory said:
    Lower receivers are taking 10 business days to process. We will contact the customer if there are any problems concerning matching an FFL to their order.

Source can be found here.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just to follow up on my orders. I have been billed but I have not received a tracking number yet nor have I heard from the company. I know that when I E-mailed the FFL to them it was rejected a few times because it said their mail box was full. The last time it went through.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think peashooter is the only one that got an Email. I did not get one and mine just showed up. I that should be all but one order accounted for.

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Mine showed up Monday ordered Friday night before Labor Day. We compared it to a Spikes lower and it looks like they both use the same forging and it looks like a different forging than Rock River. Finish and machining on the Palmetto looked very similar to the Spikes too.

bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    finally got mine today (ordered 8/30). no email either, just got a call from my ffl that it was in. goin with 7.62x39 caliber and can't wait to get it together.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    checked the tracking on the email tonight. they printed the shipping label on 9-17 but didn't actually ship the package until 9-21...I HATE that!!!!! Get me all worked up, expecting them to be here any day... then find out that they sat on them for 4 more days...!!!!!:xmad: /rant

On a lighter note...soon i will be:ar15::ar15:with them!!!:rockwoot::ingo:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom