• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow, PSA is blowing out the Gen 2 (billet bolt and front trunnion, forged carrier) “blemished” with olive drab green Magpul MOEkov furniture for $500 with free shipping! These won’t last long:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ble...ov-rifle-odg-no-cleaning-rod-5165449185b.html

I applaud Palmetto State Armory for making ARs and AKs more accessible to the masses. The more out there, the harder they are to take later.

EDIT: SOLD OUT, along with every other PSAK-47 on PSA's website.

Last edited:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    You gotta click on the “notify me when in stock” button. I’ve done that a few times and still missed out, but I finally snatched one last night when I caught the email early enough.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I don't know anything about AKs, but I kind of want one of these. They do come back in stock about once every other week for a few hours (although that OD listed above is still in stock).

The plum was in stock a few days ago and I just didn't pull the trigger since I really know nothing about them.

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    I pulled the trigger......black MOEkov gf3, was kind of waiting on the red wood version but this one popped up in stock sooner....and not sure I like a Magpul AK...but can always slap some wood on 'er.

ETA to FFL..... 7/8

...ordered on 7/1, not bad...

Last edited:

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    2020 is shaping up to be a banner year for AKs. I'll be a test bunny for the new 74 ... the lifetime warranty is a nice bonus. I (rightfully) waited until PSA worked out the kinks with its AK-V, and couldn't be happier with mine when I finally bought one.

We're in the upside down regarding 5.45x39 import guns and pricing, so it'll be fun to have a beater 74 to run hard at the range.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I've been looking at the Riley Defense RAK-47 underfolder. I was reading a forged trunion is important. Forged receiver not so much.
    $600 Kentucky Gun Club, free shipping.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Rob Ski over at AKOU has the new PSA AK-E in for testing. 1,000 rounds downrange and this rifle looks like a winner:

[video=youtube_share;1brDMhdv7o0]http://youtu.be/1brDMhdv7o0[/video]

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I have faith Palmetto is going to make 2020 a banner year for us AK enthusiasts, and for anyone interested in getting into this family of weapons.

Especially (but cautiously) optimistic for us 5.45 fans as well with the PSAK-74 ... #MoreMagsPlease!

Top Bottom