• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sounds like it's time to find a different favorite LGS. You should have made a bet with him, that if he's wrong, the transfer is FREE!:):

Not my favorite, just the cheapest transfer. When I'm buying, I always check as many shops as I can to see who has the best price and service. Sadly, most are always lacking in one area and far too often both areas.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Go pick up your lowers and let us know what you think of the quality. Mine is top notch IMO.

I picked them up today and they seem to me to be really nice. The guy commented on how surprised he was at the quality. He pulled out a couple Spikes and the PSA looked just as good.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I was going to order a couple of these lowers but once you add the transfer fee of $20-25 i was not sure. I found a stripped lower for $75 in a local shop and gave them the business.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Maybe you guys can find a better deal locally, but around fort fun the best we can find on the shelf is over $100 before tax. You're never going to beat a quality $50 lower.

Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    I received my upper last night and got it all put together. I'm really happy with it- well worth the wait.

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I'm so happy to hear all the good feedback on everyone's PSA purchases. Makes you feel good knowing there are still American companies out there that are putting out quality guns and parts at affordable prices.

Top Bottom