• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Good video. The upper did better than I was expecting.
    This.

Seems like it proved that the PSA upper can be a good value. The premium for better "stress test" performance isn't worth it for a significant number of people.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I do not think there is anything wrong with someone purchasing a PSA AR15. If they are new to the AR platform, and just plan on plinking, this is a viable option. It is extremely affordable, and more than capable for a beginners purposes.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I do not think there is anything wrong with someone purchasing a PSA AR15. If they are new to the AR platform, and just plan on plinking, this is a viable option. It is extremely affordable, and more than capable for a beginners purposes.

Basically, that is what I did. I wanted to learn the basics of the platform, the manual of arms. Not interested in investing a grand in something I would mess around with and probably damage out of sheer ignorance. The cheap one is a good training unit, but I have no intention of going to war with it. I have no need of a top quality, battle ready firearm to punch holes in papers, shatter 2-liter bottles, and blow away Pepsi cans. The ammo I can buy with the $500 I saved will make for many great range days.

Top Bottom