• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    We have to understand that things right now are crazy. i've read reviews where people are mad about PSA and i've read reviews that people absolutely love PSA. I cant imagine what the shipping department of all these companies is going through right now, there are bound to be screw ups. having said that, if they dont fix the situation then yeah maybe we should call them the "worst", in my experience they make a quality item and seem to be a decent company to do business with. But i've never had a problem so its hard to be say either way. No one goes to mcdonalds, gets their order just as the ordered it and then writes a review on how they are the best, but if one mcdonalds screws up an order, that person will go ape$*#% and so how terrible they are. just a thought

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't know about "worst ever". I mean, there was this Chinese manufacturer in 1217 A.D. that was pretty crappy. They didn't even have a website.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    They keep hiring more people, and are having trouble keeping up with demand. Give them a break, especially considering you haven't even contacted them yet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    PSA has some seriously weak customer service. I ordered an upper right before the little freak shot up the school and it was listed in stock....10 to 14 days to ship. Well, in stock then wrap it, tag it and send it out the door. It took nearly 60 days and several un-answered e-mails and phone calls until I got a shipping notification. Oh yeah, the pulled the funds out of my account like...........yeah, right the hell away. I will not do business with them again.

I will say the upper was am OK piece. I let the gun go to a friend that was dying to get one. He owns the land we hunt on so hey, at cost with ammo.........:D

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    UPDATE

So I got ahold of them today on the phone. Told the guy what happened and that my order still says processing. My main concern was they shipped the last of it now it will be like another 2 weeks before I get it due to the fact it has to be shipped ground from one side of the country to the next then back to the middle. The guy said he was pretty positive they still had more in stock even though it said out of stock on website to ship me today (which still hasnt shipped).

I managed to talk to the guy who received my ammo and told me he got that ammo shipped back to them this morning.

Like some had said, Ive already had a bad situation with them once and tried them again cause they happened to have the ammo ive been looking for the past few months.

Ill keep posted when I receive the ammo.

kabob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    I'll chime in that I've ordered from them a half dozen times both before and after the panic and the only complaints I have are the excessive lead times post-panic and that they stopped bothering to pack the ammo carefully in their rush to get orders out the door. I've had boxes just busted up due to lack of sufficient packing material in the box.

Top Bottom