• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    A bunch of people have, me included. They are a stand up company that I have not had any issues with or even heard about any. Not saying it doesnt happen, everyone has a bad day now and again. I would buy with confidence from them. They have a nice store front also.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Great company, I have bought many things from them. But, if you order be aware, you may not get the item for up to 3 weeks. They are slow to ship.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Other than a Spikes receiver and Magpul furniture, I built my first AR pretty much exclusively with PSA parts. No complaints at all. I would not hesitate to go through them again.

You can rent an XD at pretty much any LGS if you want to try before you buy.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    AR parts, a lower, ammo, accessories on various orders. As others have said, often slow to ship but no problems otherwise. They routinely have free shipping specials if you watch the site.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I think it's top notch equipment for dirt cheap prices. They also have entry level equipment below dirt cheap prices. I've done plenty with their rifles and had friends and family buy from them. If Obama knew how many PSA rifles have been put together at my kitchen table, he'd try to ban my kitchen table. All have ran like they're supposed to. Lots of guys I know have bought lots of guns, gear, ammo etc and the only mistake I ever heard PSA make through all of that was a buddy bought a bunch of 223 ammo and they sent 9mm ammo. He let them know the mistake and then he got the right ammo sent to him and they can't take ammo back so he really made out on that little boo boo. PSA is a stand up company, buy with confidence.

Strug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    West Indy
    Last edited:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Anyone ever order from this site: Ammunition, Magazines, Rifle Parts, Bulk Ammo and Rifle Accessories - Palmetto State Armory

My dad saw an XD he'd like to order from them, but I hate ordering guns without trying them out.

They have a forum here on INGO...

Palmetto State Armory

I've purchased a handgun from them as well, it was a bit of a hassle as getting the FFL to my local dealer but it all worked out in the end. My personal feeling about them is that they just have too many people involved in the phone order, to FFL, to shipping. One person will tell you one thing over the phone, then the next will tell you something different when you have to call back with a problem.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've ordered several things from them. Ammo, lpk, an upper too IIRC.

Everything went fine, would order from them again.

PUalum04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Hope
    No complaints here. I ordered one of the Beretta 92s Italian Police Trade-ins on November 11th. It was shipped on the 17th and I picked it up from my ffl on the 20th. When ordering firearms online, you can select from a list of ffl's you want it sent to.

I have also ordered some bulk 5.56 ammo form them. No issues there either.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Has anyone mentioned anything about slow shipping yet?

Top Bottom