• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    I’ve had several AR’s from PSA, in 9mm, 300blk, and 556. I will stay away from their lpk and non premium triggers because I have had issues with multiples of both. I’ve had 5 stripped lowers with no issues, and their uppers are good as long as you are expecting a $250 complete upper to preform like a $250 upper, plinking, etc...

If I buy from psa these days it’s usually for their Pmag deal ($7.99 right now!), or their CHF uppers. The barrels are chrome lined chf made by FN with FN marking and are phenomenal!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If I buy from psa these days it’s usually for their Pmag deal ($7.99 right now!), or their CHF uppers. The barrels are chrome lined chf made by FN with FN marking and are phenomenal!

Some of the CHF sales are pretty darn good.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Just ordered a complete upper 300 blackout from them. I have been a snob in the past with stuff like this so I am excited to give it a try.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I had a chance to shoot the 300 upper the other day and worked like it should. Only put about 3 mags though it but no problems. On the fence now about there KS47. I had a Cmmg Mutant and sold it to another member here and have been kicking myself since. PSA offers something like it but less $$$ .. Just trying to decide on which to get.

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    I've heard stories of really slow shipping, but I ordered a complete lower and an upper on Monday. The lower shipped Tuesday and the upper today, Thursday. I'm happy with that.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    PSA has stepped up their game a bit in the shipping department. In general, they get things out a lot quicker than they used to a year or two ago.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Eventually ALL online retailers will have to collect sales tax, now only ones that do over $100000 in your state have to I believe is the current rulez?

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I hit the order button.:rockwoot:Waiting for the brown truck like a puppy dog at the front door now.

Going to assemble a pis-to-la. What a great time for AR lovers.

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    I assembled a lower yesterday using a PSA lower parts kit and the enhanced polished trigger. Everything went smoothly and didn’t run into a single issue with the parts kit. Trigger isint terrible, has a nice clean break. It was too hard to pass up the lower parts kit with the buffer tube kit and an SB tactical sba3 brace for $150. The brace alone goes for 100$ minimum anywhere else.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I assembled a lower yesterday using a PSA lower parts kit and the enhanced polished trigger. Everything went smoothly and didn’t run into a single issue with the parts kit. Trigger isint terrible, has a nice clean break. It was too hard to pass up the lower parts kit with the buffer tube kit and an SB tactical sba3 brace for $150. The brace alone goes for 100$ minimum anywhere else.

I saw that package. It is a killer deal.

I will say that after taking the .223 carbine class this weekend I have a lot more confidence in my (mostly) PSA AR build. It's a 16" heavy barreled upper with mid-length gas system paired with a home built lower using the PSA enhanced lower parts kit. The gun ran like a champ and held up well in the mud, rain, cold and wind. I saw a few much higher dollar rifles go down with hiccups, but I didn't have any mechanical malfunctions at all.

Top Bottom