• 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So what did you guys buy this evening?:cool:

donald trump has been beaten stupid by someone who should be in federal prison

Really?? What debate were you watching?

But to answer your purchase question, I've been buying what I need (reloading) over the summer. I should be in good shape for at least a year. Although I could use some more projectiles.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I watched someone lose his cool, miss a bunch of opportunities and say "I agree with Hillary" an awful lot.

He was on the defensive the entire time.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I honestly thought he did pretty well. All he has to do is not say idiotic things and present himself as a decent alternative to Hillary. He did that tonight.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I wouldn't say he was beaten at all. I thought he did just fine. It's not like he ran away with it by any means and win but he also wasn't beaten... I've been trying not to "panic" buy but buy yes... Nothing tonight though, pretty much most things I'd like to be stocked up on that will be hard to get if people do start to panic I have. I could maybe use some more projectiles but otherwise I think I'm pretty good.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Oh and how many times did he talk about his wealth or investments or clubs or....sheesh

the cyber security question....no mention of the server

she called all police and the whole country racist? Not a peep.

no Benghazi.

no Clinton foundation.

too busy talking about Sean hannity and how he's under audit

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    What executive orders will Obama issue before leaving office? The wrong one will clear shelves.

If Hillary wins .............

My spending is still somewhat normal, not waiting for the next panic to hit.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Oh and how many times did he talk about his wealth or investments or clubs or....sheesh

the cyber security question....no mention of the server

she called all police and the whole country racist? Not a peep.

no Benghazi.

no Clinton foundation.

too busy talking about Sean hannity and how he's under audit

This kind of popped out to me too. I would have thought he'd have keyed in on that a touch instead of just going to the "pat downs have helped" thing only...

ammmorph

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2016
    Carmel
    Not panic buying but panic holding. I had an AR and didn't really care for it so I went to the AK platform. When I sold my AR I had a couple dozen 30 round mags. Sold 1 with the gun and holding the rest. Definitely buying more AK 30 round mags and thinking about buying more AR mags since they are pretty inexpensive and the hi-cap mags will be on the chopping block if Hillrod gets in.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Why play your Ace in the beginning? He will nail her with all the **** she's done in the next several debates. This was him getting his feet wet.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I wouldn't say he was beaten at all. I thought he did just fine. It's not like he ran away with it by any means and win but he also wasn't beaten... I've been trying not to "panic" buy but buy yes... Nothing tonight though, pretty much most things I'd like to be stocked up on that will be hard to get if people do start to panic I have. I could maybe use some more projectiles but otherwise I think I'm pretty good.

I agree that he did okay. Hillary looked pretty good though. The moderator didnt help... obviously a lefty based on the attacks on Trump. He definitely had an agenda. When Hillary wasnt hammering him, Lester was.

Top Bottom