• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Bought some steel cased Monarch from Academy at $4.49 and some Federal XM193 from PSA at $5.99 last week.

I don't have as much as some folks, but honestly, I'm fine. (My Stack-On cabinet is full, good enough for me.)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I have an PSA AR. I was planning on purchasing a AK variant and a AR pistol for my go to home dense and be done with my rifle collection, but now I feel I'm in a panic to get a rifle before anything comes down. Which would you do if you were in a rush to get one of the other? AK variant or AR pistol even though you already have an AR?

Get the AK and an AR lower to build the pistol later.

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Get the AK and an AR lower to build the pistol later.

Thanks, I'm doing my research on the cheap AK variants. As always, trying to get the most bang for my buck. Still see some RAS47 and some Yugo Underfolders still available, but not that many good reviews. I wish PSA would re-stock soon. Damn! I should've ordered when I had the chance to get them for $500. But who can plan for mass shootings and bans except for the mass shooter himself?

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    I just completed building an 80% AR in 7.62x39 & found there are no 7.62x39 mags larger than 10rd other than the junk promags to be had. I have been checking for over two weeks & haven't found a thing. Would like a couple 30rd but 20rd will work.:dunno:

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    The other day, I found a Mini 14 for a price I couldn't turn down. Didn't buy because of recent event's, just a good deal. In retrospect though,
    I'm glad I got it, just in case...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I've already got an AR with plenty of mags, so no panic buying here. I did buy another case of 5.56, but I was already a bit low on it, so time to buy anyway.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    This only effects a small circle of people but got 20 S&W 5906 15rd mags for 8.95 a piece with ship and cc fee came to 198.05. I do need to start stocking up on 7.62x39 otherwise my SKS and vz2008 are going to start hating me.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Only one? I definitely see a panic buying opportunity to get that number up.

I don't need more than one. I actually don't even need one, but thought I'd buy one just to have it. because of common ammo and common mags. If the SHTF to the point that I'm having to defend myself with a rifle, I'd pick up my AK instead anyway. Don't particularly care for ARs, to the point that my one and only is an Adams Arms piston model. Can't stand filthy rifles that **** where they eat.

If it gets bad enough to where I "need" an AR, there will be plenty lying around.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Checked the LGS online store and ordered me one of them fancy ARs. It said there were 6 available but the email confirmation I got said, might be subject to back order. If that happens, I will be ticked.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't need more than one. I actually don't even need one, but thought I'd buy one just to have it. because of common ammo and common mags. If the SHTF to the point that I'm having to defend myself with a rifle, I'd pick up my AK instead anyway. Don't particularly care for ARs, to the point that my one and only is an Adams Arms piston model. Can't stand filthy rifles that **** where they eat.

If it gets bad enough to where I "need" an AR, there will be plenty lying around.

Nice "We Were Soldiers" reference... :yesway:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The big brown truck is supposed to be coming today with three shipments arriving together, but all ordered separate.
    Getting several Pmags from PSA.
    Midway getting one of those fancy ar mag loaders... and several boxes of .22 LR, just in case we panic on that again.
    and cigars....

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    Top Bottom