• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Still, while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing for the moment.

That's not to say they won't be implemented in the future, as public opinion continues to shift toward requiring vaccinations as a means to restore normalcy.

On the bright side, with the whole ACAB/defund the police thing, I don't think they'll have the personnel to do it. Heh.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    What’s funny is how the media and the useful idiots were crying “fascist!” while Trump was in office and he literally did nothing that could resemble it, and in seven months Biden and a Democrat government have set us well on the path to Weimar Germany.

Get your papiers, armbands and wheelbarrows full of cash ready!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What’s funny is how the media and the useful idiots were crying “fascist!” while Trump was in office and he literally did nothing that could resemble it, and in seven months Biden and a Democrat government have set us well on the path to Weimar Germany.

Get your papiers, armbands and wheelbarrows full of cash ready!

More like east germany.

Illegals are already trying to jump the wall to get back out of the country, and I wish I was joking about that.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Don't they realize that they created HIPPA laws that make it unlawful for them to ask about my medical treatment?

They need to decide which stupid mandate they are gonna hang their hat on and stay there!
    Hipaa protects you from having your medical information compromised or given away without your consent. It has nothing to do with somebody requiring that info to get into a private business.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Hipaa protects you from having your medical information compromised or given away without your consent. It has nothing to do with somebody requiring that info to get into a private business.
    If it is not within my consent for them to know, then it IS a violation for them to require.

Don't believe me? Then require HIV patients to present proof of treatment before they are allowed to move about in society...

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Sure, but we’re talking about proof of vaccination for INTERSTATE TRAVEL. Read the quotes from the article in my OP.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    But, anyone demanding to know my vaccination status is asking for that information, AGAINST my wishes. That is in effect, WITHOUT my consent.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    We bought tickets to a show about 24 hours prior to the artist declared he was personally mandating masks and vac cards for all his remaining shows.
    I called the venue and asked them about returning my tickets, since admission requirements have been subsequently changed by the artist. I'm waiting for them to call me back.

Regarding the OP:
    This is just the latest attempt on the Biden administration to radically overstep federal authority. His attitude is basically "let's try it and see if the supreme court rejects us." Seriously scary stuff. And equally scary is the media just blindly following this communism.

In two months when the new strain has run it's course, how quick is Biden going to be to give back all these attempted power grabs? Not very.

I play a game. Every time I hear about a massive overreach I buy guns or ammo. I'll be out of money next week.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    We bought tickets to a show about 24 hours prior to the artist declared he was personally mandating masks and vac cards for all his remaining shows.
    I called the venue and asked them about returning my tickets, since admission requirements have been subsequently changed by the artist. I'm waiting for them to call me back.

Regarding the OP:
    This is just the latest attempt on the Biden administration to radically overstep federal authority. His attitude is basically "let's try it and see if the supreme court rejects us." Seriously scary stuff. And equally scary is the media just blindly following this communism.

In two months when the new strain has run it's course, how quick is Biden going to be to give back all these attempted power grabs? Not very.

I play a game. Every time I hear about a massive overreach I buy guns or ammo. I'll be out of money next week.
    And if the Supreme Court rejects a Biden-Befiehl on a 5-4 vote, the sadministration and their allies in the media will be shrieking for an immediate court packing.

Top Bottom