Please reply by conversation.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    20111210124115.jpg

This is a difficult decision, but we have to sell our Papillion puppy. His name is Safari, and he is about 8 months old and has papers (he does not meet breed standards though).

He has some specific needs, needs which we are no longer able to meet. If you are interested there are a few things you NEED to consider before even sending me a PM.

He is extremely fragile. When we got him he had pneumonia and a GI problem. We spent three months nursing him through all of it, and he is healthy now, however he has very week bones and not a ton of muscle mass. He should not be living in an environment with any larger dog or small child that may accidentally put to much stress on him.

He is food sensitive, and a little underweight. Since he has gotten better we have been slowly working to get some extra weight on him, but it is a slow process. We will include some of his food to start out.

He is nervous and needs constant attention. This is beyond your normal dog's needs. He can not spend any time in a crate or small room, and he should not be left alone for more than a couple hours, especially at first. This is primarily because of the other two considerations, he can get himself into a lot of trouble very quick.

If you have read all of that and are still interested, please send me a PM. This is a hard decision for our family, but we both work full time now and we have two other dogs (one is a Great Dane, see my first point). We simply can not accomodate him in the manor that he deserves. We knew he would need some special care when we got him, because he was clearly sick, but at the time my fiance was not working as much and we were able to manage. He is no longer sick, and he has not had to go to the vet other than to complete his shots after his pneumonia was taken care of.

We really only care about making sure he has a great home, but we would like $100 for him. If you are seriously interested and can provide him with a good home, we can work something out. We have spent over $2500 on vet bills and supplies for him, so please try to understand where we are coming from as well.

If you have any questions or would like any more pictures, please ask! We will try to accomodate you as much as possible if you can provide the right home for the little guy.

What you get:
    A fun loving little Papillion named Safari
    All relavent paperwork
    Leash
    Collar
    Dog Sweater (very important, see my first point)
    Roughly 1lb of dog food
    All shots
    Microchipped

What you will need:
    A loving, safe environment for him
    An appointment to have him neutered (if you are local to Michiana, there is a local clinic that does it for about $60)
    A local dog license (if your city/county requires it)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom