• ...and so much more!
  • Count Blackula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    South Bend
    EDIT: Pictures added.

I bought it in October, and carried it since that time too. ~400 rounds have been shot through it, 50 of which were Tula steel cases. Shoots fine, though I think one of the two new mags (Kim Pro Tac-Mag) I bought for it causes the slide to not lock back on occasion after firing the last round. The pistol is stock, though the front site post is a red fiber optic bit. Since I carried it IWB, there is the occasional nick or scratch on the exterior, but only if you look closely.

Anyway, for $550, I'm including the pistol, one factory 8-round magazine, one Kim Pro Tac-Mag 8-round magazine (including the buttplate extensions), one 7-round Mec-Gar magazine, another factory magazine that's missing a part, and the pistol's case.

P1030011.jpg

P1030013.jpg

P1030014.jpg

P1030016.jpg

I also have a Crossbreed SuperTuck horsehide holster that I used with it. Other than normal wear-and-tear markings/scratches, it's in great condition. If you buy it with the pistol (and everything else), I'll go with $580. If you only want the holster, I'll go with $40.

P1030020.jpg

P1030022.jpg

I live in South Bend, but am willing to drive a distance to meet up halfway with you (depends on where you live, though :D). Cash only, obviously. If you have any other questions, or just offers, just post them here or in a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

forklfteddie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    i was interested, but hate to waist my time and then have to ask for pictures...i think there is a rule about the way you posted your post...i am sure one of our pease keepers will let you know....

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    i was interested, but hate to waist my time and then have to ask for pictures...i think there is a rule about the way you posted your post...i am sure one of our pease keepers will let you know....

Unfortunately no rules regarding punctuation, spelling, or grammar.

Regarding the Para, are you attending the Crown Point show this weekend? I know it's bit of a hike, but I am working on closing some deals, and depending on the timing, I might be interested. I won't waste your time with PMs or supposition, just asking about the show.

Top Bottom